- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I bought an amazing eye pallet while shopping here at Sephora. Unfortunately it was 2 years ago and I've not been able to find the eye pallet. I also don't remember the name, but the colors were highly pigmented easy to come off with make up remover. Absolutely loved it! Love shopping here.
This is hands down my favorite store of all time! I LOVE makeup Haha but anyway the staff is always so friendly I have never met anyone rude inside Sephora & your able to get samples of products before you buy any & they offer free 15 min mini makeovers (: I always enjoy going to Sephora
Ordering from Sephora online is amazing I enjoy that you are always able to use a promo code on every purchase so that you can get a free (usually) deluxe sized sample. On too of that you are able to choose three one-time use samples or perfume samples but you don't always get the exact ones you choose. S
amo sephora de verdad que lo que mas me gusta es la atención, que siempre tienen los productos que estan de moda o en tendencia en el mercado te asesoran muy bien, consigues literalmente uno en cada esquina, te prueban el maquillaje y lo mejor de todo sin duda que te regalan muchas muestras.
Looooove it! One of the best places on earth! They have all different kinds of products at different price points. You'll almost always find what you are looking for (and more). It is very nicely organized and you can locate things yourself easily, because sometimes the staff is too busy.
While not all Sephora stores are created equal, overall as I brand I have been happy with them. I shop both online and instore, in freestanding and within JC Penney's. They have a large selection of cosmetics, fragrances, and nail polish. Sales associates can be hit or miss depending on the person and store.
well, I do like sephora because they have everything in the same place but when it comes to spend money its kind of painful, Iwish they have more samples or an spot for me to get the sephora play thhing, and of course send me samples of their products oh, sometimes their workers are rude
The anastasia dipbrow pomade is literally to die for. Its my go to for any brow needs and i dont think ill be switching over anytime soon! It glides on the brow so easily and if you mess up its easy to recover too! A must try!
Absolutely love sephora. Their rewards are the best. Especially if you buy a product and it doesn't turn out well you can always return it. The best part is that if they can give a sample of the product before you even buy that actual full size product itself. The rewards are the best because you can always save it and check out all the different rewards you can redeem! By far the best store ever!
Whenever I want new products, one of the first places I go is sephora! I love that they have a points program so that I can earn free products and that their return policy allows me to return anything that doesn't work out for me. Excellent store and the experience is always a great one when I shop here!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos