- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Wow I remember when Sephora first launched! I thought it was a holiday, I'm a certified beauty junkie and a pro in the business for over 25 years, this store has an amazing lineup of prestige brands and top notch beauty products. You'll love it there, I can't get enough
Sephora is so dangerous, because I always leave with something in my hand, whether I planned on it or not! It's a great place to learn about makeup application, and most store associates I've spoken with are always very helpful. I love that they let you take samples home too!
Sephora has all you need for your beauty routines. Lots of high end beauty products to fit anyone's needs. The service is always excellent and there is always an employee waiting to serve me when I enter this store. I needed help finding a new foundation and they matched my skin tone to several different brands based on my skin type. The only complaint I'd have is that they don't offer many discounts on products.
Sephora is like your cool older sister.Always trending and giving you makeup advice. Sephora has been my #1 since, day 1. I do about 80% of my makeup, haircare, and skincare shopping here. The member system is great too! You earn 1/$1 spent. Which eventually adds up and you can use it towards rewards!
I love going to this store I'm a VIB Rouge member!!! Yes I know!! I'm a shopaholic when it comes to makeup! Everything you need is in this store from beauty products to hair, nails, skin care, & fragrance!! It's a one stop shop for most people like me!! I love it here it's my home away from home!!
I love shopping at sephora. The products are so good i always find what I'm looking for and if i just want to try something out and not buy it, they give you a sample to take home. I love that! The products are pricey but most are very worth it. I highly recommend this place for a beauty and skin care products!
Sephora is definitely one of my favorite stores. They have everything from makeup, lipstick, makeup brushes, hair products, and more. The price range varies from very affordable to a little pricier, but it's all worth it. If you been to Sephora already, please check it out.
It is a great store because you can try anything you are intrested in. it is a little bit pricey but it is good quality and it make you feel satisfy besides the brand sephora not the store is not pricey at all and is still good quality product. the store tough is amazing.
i love sephora they are always willing to help you. they have testers and they also give samples of anything you want to try before you buy it. this is where i buy most of my makeup. sometimes they get really pack and takes them a bit to help you. everyone should go try it out.
I love Sephora! If you sign up for their beauty insider you get amazing rewards! On your birthday they usually give you a free little gift. The gifts are super cute. They makeup they sell there is a little pricey but it's worth if you want something that work really well
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos