BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shawntel W.
Cypress, TX
I've purchased many products from Sephora. My favorite brands are Makeup Forever, Nars, Kat Von D and Anastasia. I never had any issues with my purchases and I've always receive my online items on time. On my birthday, I was given a gift. It was high quality, travel size makeup. You can also earn points and get free products. I love this store and give it a thumbs up!
Ashley L.
Evergreen, AL
I seriously love Sephora with a passion. Everytime I go into the store it's a magical place that I would love to live in if I could. They always have the best quality beauty products that never fails to impress me. Everything in Sephora is aesthetically pleasing and I just love it.
Ariadne G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Sephora! What makeup addict doesn't? Am I right? I love that they have a range of products, brands and price ranges. There's a little bit of everything for everyone. I do shop there a lot and I am a rewards member. I wish the rewards program was better, but I still like it.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
I enjoy shopping at Sephora in store and online. I was recently color matched and realized I've been wearing the wrong colors in foundation forever. I think it's great they have their own more affordable brand as well as many others I love. Plus, the girls are always so firendly.
Amber M.
Placentia, CA
Sephora collection is excellent if you're trying to beauty on a budget. Sephora is owned by LVMH so you're getting a luxury product at a reasonable price. It's also made in the sameness factory that makes YSL, so you get quality without paying for the name. LOVE Sephora collection!
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
i love sephora. the store is amazing. they have a good selection and the stores are also very organized. I also like that the staff us always so helpful when i go in. when i went in for my birthday reward the staff was so sweet. I will shop here again and again. highly recommended.
Karena O.
Lawndale, CA
Sephora is one of my favorite Beauty stores I like to shop at. They have everything. From Anastasia to Becca. They have all the high end makeup brands, but I also love how they have affordable makeup as well. The employes are always so helpful in finding the right product for you.
Melissa A.
Sephora is high quality make up. They have a huge selection and in my opinion, it is the best. It is definitely worth the money spent, especially when you're someone like me and wear make up every day. It doesn't make my face break out and is easy to get off at the end of the day. Even though it's easy to get off, it lasts all day without me having to constantly fix or apply more!
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
This is my favorite beauty store. I love that I always find whatever I am looking for. I don't shop there as often because I also shop online, but the staff is always so helpful when I'm in store. They always give out samples if you ask, which encourage you to try new products and return!
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA
What can I say.....every beauty addict's dream! I definitely spend a lot of money in Sephora. The associates are very helpful and accommodating. I love the free samples and extras that come with being a beauty insider. I'm a Sephora loyalist! I truly love the app it's easy to use
Kenzie J.
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Question has been deleted
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?