BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Emily J.
I love this store! I buy almost all my make up, perfume and brushes from here! All the products are from high quality brands. I'm part of the rewards program so I get points every time I buy something and it actually has pretty good rewards! I love it and I would highly recommend to everyone!
Alexa G.
Gig Harbor, WA
Been shopping at Sephora for about 7 years now! My go to store for high end make up products! Love their rewards program, especially the birthday reward and sample items you get when you have a certain amount of times. I shop here as much as I can, but because of higher products only about half of my daily make up is from here. Although it is the only place I shop for high-end brands
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
One of my favorite stores just wish they had better deals and samples like Ulta. Also, sometimes the girls that work at Sephora can be quite judgemental and rude. One time I went in and was followed around by the manager the whole time I was there. It was a very uncomfortable experience!
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I love Sephora!!! I'm actually kind of addicted to this store. I don't wear much makeup, but I'm always looking for new things to try! I love how you can try everything on, return semi-used products, accrue points for purchases and redeem for rewards, & get special discounts for being a beauty insider. This place is awesome!!!
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
Sephora is heaven for makeup and beauty gurus! Their staff is always nice, well educated, and helpful if you need advice. Their stores are also very clean. They offer a wide variety of products of all prices and values. Bottom line: one of the best stores for all your makeup needs.
Nora F.
New York
Sephora... The store we all love to hate and hate to love. In case you live under a rock and are unfamiliar, Sephora is a chain store specializing in beauty, fragrance as well as hair and nails. The selection is always extensive, almost to the point of being overwhelming, and the staff is helpful and friendly.

The only downfall is you know you're totally being suckered into buying something you don't need when you go there, but hey, I was probably going to do that anyway.
Dana D.
I love sephora, but the only downside I have is the rewards program. I was a VIB member and then somehow got dropped back into being a BI even thoughI had spent the amount needed to renew my status. But other than that it's a really great place to go and pick up some new brands. I wish they had a larger selection sometimes, though.
Kimberly M.
Sephora is an amazing store!! They offer so many brands and I buy basically all my makeup from there. You even get to take samples home to test the product out before you buy. You could even try it out on store if you prefer. I do my friends whole face makeup every time I go.
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
Love it! You can find literally everything you are looking for and even things that you don't need but can't walk away without it! Good products, amazing personalized service. If you have a sephora card you get points and gifts on your birthday! All brands in one shop.. just perfect!
Hania Z.
Shelton, CT
The best stop for all things beauty!! Love shopping at sephora and being able to test out so many amazing products. Their beauty insider rewards program is a treat as well- love getting the little rewards and getting to try new, fun products. The service is also always amazing.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?