BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Naushin K.
I've been to many sephoras many different times. Sephora has absolutely everything I love it! I only ever buy new foundations at sephora because of that cool technology they have with the skin color matching. I love the employees, they're always so nice and have never been rude to me in my experience.
Lily Z.
Definitely one of the top places to get my higher end makeup. Customer service is awesome. Stores are always clean. Make sure you join the beauty insider program for perks and a free gift during your birthday month! You earn 1 point for every dollar you spend and the points never expire!
Adriana N.
Medley, FL
Sephora es una tienda increible, encuentro todo lo que busco y mas por un buen precio el cual es muy accesible para todos. Amo ir a cualquiera de sus tiendas, ademas de la que atencion es muy buena y te hacen sentir como una reina, siempre que puedo voy y termino comprandome cualquier cosita. Les recomiendo que vayan.
Naomi D.
I appreciate Sephora for having a lot of higher end brands and the ability to sample many products in store, but I find that deals are hard to come by and the rewards system does not even compare to that of Ulta's. The main aspect Sephora has over Ulta is the Sephora Favorites kits and Sephora Flash.
Jessica P.
Ooltewah, TN
I love going to Sephora to try out new products. I enjoy that I can test products before purchasing them. I like makeup but I am by far NOT an expert. It can be a little overwhelming because of the number of products but the more I go the more familiar I get with the store.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
This is my go to for beauty products. I love their rewards program and how helpful the people are that work there. There are so many different brands to chose from I pretty much always find what I need. I have been going here for beauty on the regular and am certain that I will never stop.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I love Sephora!!! I'm actually kind of addicted to this store. I don't wear much makeup, but I'm always looking for new things to try! I love how you can try everything on, return semi-used products, accrue points for purchases and redeem for rewards, & get special discounts for being a beauty insider. This place is awesome!!!
Katrina M.
Palos Park, IL
Sephora is the place to go when spend your whole paycheck. They never have sales and you find things cheaper online but they have good products. Sometimes the staff can be helpful but otherwise they aren't that friendly. Also if you don't go in there with makeup on they treat you like you know nothing
Dana D.
I love sephora, but the only downside I have is the rewards program. I was a VIB member and then somehow got dropped back into being a BI even thoughI had spent the amount needed to renew my status. But other than that it's a really great place to go and pick up some new brands. I wish they had a larger selection sometimes, though.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love them and the brands/products. The staff is just about always friendly. My only complaint is that my closest one is inside another store so it's hard to color match in there. I got matched by employees a couple times and when I walked out into the light it was always wrong.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?