- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I do love sephora so so much, I mean who doesn't? It carries every make up you desire. Everyone is always so friendly who works their, but I do wish that they would help you find something that works for you rather than trying to sell you the most expensive product they have.
Sephora is my go-to destination for beauty. I especially love their selection of luxe skinecare brands. They have a pretty good range of affordable and super expensive brands, but they only carry the best quality brands, so I always know I can trust the products I buy there.
I went to Sephora (it was inside a JCPenney store) last week and everything was okay. It was a small store so I couldn't find what I was looking for (rose water). The staff was friendly and they were giving buxom eyeshadows for clients who wanted to subscribe the beauty club.
Love it! You can find literally everything you are looking for and even things that you don't need but can't walk away without it! Good products, amazing personalized service. If you have a sephora card you get points and gifts on your birthday! All brands in one shop.. just perfect!
Sephora always has the products that I'm looking to try. I definitely go when I am looking for a a specific product which is a every few months. They typically has lots of staff to help you making for an easy experience. If you don't know what you want it can be a little overwhelming in the store.
I appreciate the wide range of products available at sephora. I genuinely love their one of reward system as well as their return policy. Being able to return open used products ensures you are truly matched with products that you're going to use over and over, getting your money's worth
A MAKEUP SANCTUARY! the workers are always extremely helpful and kind, i know i can always go there for any product i need. i wouldnt change a thing other than i wish they could never run out of items, i couldnt live without any of my sephora brand brushes either love them!
I love sephora, but the only downside I have is the rewards program. I was a VIB member and then somehow got dropped back into being a BI even thoughI had spent the amount needed to renew my status. But other than that it's a really great place to go and pick up some new brands. I wish they had a larger selection sometimes, though.
I love sephora! Anyone who has bought something from sephora knows the quality of their product. And once you buy something for there you never want to purchases drug store make-up again. Their eyeshadow's are awesome. Coverage is amazing, no fallout for the most part. There long lasting and the colors are so beautiful. I would love to live in a world of sephora's product. So if you haven't shopped at sephora. Go and shop there. Their make-up is amazing.
Love this store! Carries most make up lines. You get a freebie for your birthday and free mini makeovers. You can sample most if not all of their products...just ask. And what I love the most is if you're not happy with a product you can return it so long as it's not more than gone.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos