- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I absolutely love Sephora! there are so many different brands and so many helpful people there. They will help you find any makeup you have been looking for. I love how customizable everything is, you can build your own eyeshadow pallets and really put a personal touch on your makeup. I would recommend shopping here and signing up as a rewards member!
I love how clean and organized Sephora is, it makes finding the products I need or looking for new ones easy. I love the wide range of products each Sephora stocks, and I feel that every experience with a team member has been pleasant and found they were very knowledgeable. It is a bit pricey, but I feel the quality of the products and brands are appropriate with the price.
Sephora is a very amazing store to shop at to get all your beauty needs, not only do they have your name brands items but them do have sephora brand items which are just as great. I found a shampoo I was looking for there once that I never thought I could find. Only thing I wish was that they would have more coupons to use on items its is pretty costly
I just got this palette as a gift for the holidays, and I absolutely love it! The shadows are perfect neutral tones containing both shimmery and matte colors. The matte colors are highly pigmented, while the shimmery colors tend to have a little bit of fallout; but it is still very pigmented. I absolutely love the way it applies to the eyelid (using a primer underneath), and it lasts all day. I would definitely purchase more products from this brand to try out.
One of my go to cosmetics stores! Love that they give you free samples of products to try before actually committing to purchasing. If you haven't signed up for their Insider card, do so! They give the BEST product samples and you can add your points up and get full size products. Also, check out their Play by Sephora monthly subscription box, only $10 and full of goodies.
I love Sephora. It has all of my favorite brands and products in one place. Sometimes prices are lower in other stores. I love the free samples and ordering online is awesome because they have great promos that you can add on I also love the point system and am always getting rewards! ❤
My favorite store to buy makeup. They have all the brands you could ever want and their brand isn't bad either. Prices are on par with anyone else. Sales staff in my store is always friendly. I could literally spend hours in there testing all the products. The only con for me is that their closest store is an hour from me. They should expand locations
I liked sephora over ulta just for the fact that they can truly color match you instead of throwing some foundation on your neck and guessing. The only thing that irritated me was how they were so busy and literally had like 3 workers...we had to wait for them to cash everyone at the register before we could be helped. All in all good beauty store
I love the feeling I get when I walk in Sephora. Something about the atmosphere makes you feel beautiful. I primarily do my beauty buying online so that I can read reviews and compare/contrast - they do compare to Ulta, but Ulta has my heart. I prefer the free samples you can get being a VIB at Sephora, but Ulta's rewards translates directly to DOLLARS off. Really saving me more in the long run.
This is my favorite beauty store. The return policy is great and employees are friendly. In never feel pressure to buy anything since they don't work on commission. You can try anything and if they don't have a product as a tester they will open a new item. Love that you can also pay for 50 dollars worth of product to get your makeup done.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos