BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Whitney M.
I love the exclusive items that Sephora has as well as their vast selection. However, it seems that their staff are general known as being rude to their customers. PERSONALLY, I've never had this problem; the girls working have always seemed very kind to me, but never offer free samples! Overall, I think it is a great store with a great collection and decent prices for high-end makeup.
Noor M.
The staff were really helpful, and assisted me with any question that I had. They tested different products on me to find the best for my skin type. The product range there is incredible, I bough a Sephora brand CC cream and it's perfect would definitely recommend everyone to buy!
Stephany R.
PACOLET, SC
Since i am clearly a beauty addict. I am a familiar face at mt local Sephora. I recently purchased the Too Faced Sweet Peach pallet and i am obssessed. I love the varity or shades and finishes, plus who can deny the amazing peach smell.This eye shadow has 2 thumbs up from me
Jayla Z.
Southlake, Tx
Anytime I am ever in need of anything cosmetic, Sephora is always my first choice. The staff there is always friendly, and inviting, and are always quick to help me with anything I need. I love that I can get free samples of products and making sure I like them before I spend the money on actually buying them.
amayrany g.
Lynwood, CA
sephora is a really good store. the employs are very nice and are always happy to help. many stores are big so they have a variety of items. only problem is that it is a little on the expensive side but do always have good specials. its my go-to place for name-brand make-up.
Hailey L.
Midlothian, TX
Sephora is my go-to destination for beauty. I especially love their selection of luxe skinecare brands. They have a pretty good range of affordable and super expensive brands, but they only carry the best quality brands, so I always know I can trust the products I buy there.
Rebekah E.
Silverdale, WA
Totally in love with Sephora! I picked up my birthday present recently and it's amazing. A little on the expensive side but that what you get when you buy higher end makeup. Most, if not all of their products are amazing quality. I without a doubt would recommend shopping here!
Estela E.
Nampa, ID
I liked the tarte medium honey foundation it is awesome with a little bit of the tarte oil it makes it more nice.And the tarte eyeshadows are amazing.I love the product from Sephora it is so amazing yes I would recommend shopping here There make up is so good I would rate a10
Emily G.
Cleveland , MS
I'm obsessed with Sephora. It will obviously be different everywhere you go, but I always love it.

The employees are always super helpful and ready to give you their personal suggestions. Also, I love that you can sample and test so you know what you like before you buy it!
Emily C.
Roseburg, OR
Sephora is a one stop shop for all the products you could ever think of wanting or needing. There is always someone willing to help you find the items that you need and help you find the foundation to match your skin tone perfectly the eyeshadow to accent your eyes. They have information on all different types brands. Highly recommend it shopping at your local Sephora even if you have to drive an hour away it's worth it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?