- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Where do I begin to describe my love for Sephora? I only really discovered Sephora around 2 years ago and I am SO glad I did! They have so many great brands and I love the personal experience you get when you go there. I'm a fan of the point system, samples. I really appreciate that you can get free samples in the store to try before buying. PLUS you can return items that didn't work out for you, which is incredible
Love Sephora for all my beauty needs. They have a huge range of products and prices and there are a ton of Sephora dupes for the high end stuff they have a really great return policy if you don't like something and they have rewards which allows you to treat yourself some more
Love love love sephora. Great employees always willing to go above and beyond! Not to mention if you subscribe to their beauty insider club you get extra perks for purchases you make in store and online. With just a 25 online purchase you get a free deluxe sample of your choice. Love the sampling program at their store just ask and they'll provide you with some. Also free Makeovers and hair touch ups.
I love how they carry great quality make-up at one convenient stop! I always purchase my makeup forever foundations at Sephora and they always have all the shades available. Although, the customer service is great, at times they can be a bit harsh or rude. overall great makeup store and selections
It is always a treat to visit Sephora. Its very hard to just walk away with what you went in for, but I always know what I'm buying is a great quality. There are always lovely employees waiting to help find what I'm looking for. I would highly recommend shopping at Sephora!
My favorite store forever. I could be here for hours just looking for make up. They have many of the best make up brands in store with very high quality. I also love how every year they give their customers with membership a little make up kit when it's their birthday month.
If you can't find what you need at another high end make up store sephora is the place to go. They have just about every brand there that's not at ulta. I like when I go here and catch things on sale. If your willing to spend a decent amount of money on products your at the right place
I buy all my makeup from Sephora because I earn points and get to redeem for some goodies. Sephora is my go to store. Sephora is my heaven. I usually know what I want so I don't prefer help. I would recommend going to Sephora for makeup. Plus earn goodies for buying goodies.
I like Sephora but can I live without it? Maybe.....I went a few times and was super overwhelmed by the tight space and tons of products. It's definitely pricier than other places I've found my makeup, but their store brand products are excellent! I will be giving this store more of a chance in the future.
I like sephora because it's easy to find what you're searching for. But, unfortunately the one in my town, they have HORRIBLE associates. So rude, judgemental, and never seem to know what they're talking about. That's why when I go, I HAVE to know what exactly it is that I will be purchasing and be quick in and out the door. Overall, a very good place to shop, but not better than Ulta.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos