BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Marissa R.
Glendora , CA
I've recently purchased a travel size bottle of Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum and I must say...I AM IN LOVE! I use this for everything - help tame the frizz when air drying, before styling, and after styling! It smells amazing, too! My boyfriend even commented on it saying how good my hair smelled and he didn't even know I was using a new product! It really is an awesome purchase.
Amber M.
Placentia, CA
Sephora collection is excellent if you're trying to beauty on a budget. Sephora is owned by LVMH so you're getting a luxury product at a reasonable price. It's also made in the sameness factory that makes YSL, so you get quality without paying for the name. LOVE Sephora collection!
Dhanica D.
San Diego, CA
This is what I call paradise. I am at peace when I go to Sephora. I have purchased 90% of makeup from here and I will continue to do. I love the return policy and I love everything they sell so I can't really write one review on one item because everything in this store is amazing!
Karena O.
Lawndale, CA
Sephora is one of my favorite Beauty stores I like to shop at. They have everything. From Anastasia to Becca. They have all the high end makeup brands, but I also love how they have affordable makeup as well. The employes are always so helpful in finding the right product for you.
Emily K.
My favorite place to shop! I mean who wouldn't love to walk around and test out and buy all different makeup. I also love that you can get samples of almost anything so you can try before you buy. They have skin care, hair care, makeup, fragrance, tanning and tools. Everyone that works there are very knowledgeable.
Melissa A.
Sephora is high quality make up. They have a huge selection and in my opinion, it is the best. It is definitely worth the money spent, especially when you're someone like me and wear make up every day. It doesn't make my face break out and is easy to get off at the end of the day. Even though it's easy to get off, it lasts all day without me having to constantly fix or apply more!
Ashley L.
Evergreen, AL
I seriously love Sephora with a passion. Everytime I go into the store it's a magical place that I would love to live in if I could. They always have the best quality beauty products that never fails to impress me. Everything in Sephora is aesthetically pleasing and I just love it.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA
What can I say.....every beauty addict's dream! I definitely spend a lot of money in Sephora. The associates are very helpful and accommodating. I love the free samples and extras that come with being a beauty insider. I'm a Sephora loyalist! I truly love the app it's easy to use
Heather J.
Fairborn, OH
Sephora is the go-to place for all of your beauty needs. The extra samples and promos that are available make it that much more worth it. When I go into the store I am instantly greeted by a beauty advisor who helps me find what I need and gives advice based on my skin type, etc.
Candice S.
Everyone at sephora is always looking to help you find that perfect color, or shade of foundation. Everything in this store is good quality. I love getting the sample sets before buying the actual product to see if i like it. I will always go back to sephora for anything beauty.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?