- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
They are very friendly whenever I go. There is always an employee willing to assist me in anything. I also never feel obligated to buy a product, they always offer me a sample before hand so that I can see if I will like the product. This is a must stop shop for any beauty junkie.
This store is amazing for any type of beauty needs. I recently went there for a foundation and I was pleasanatly suprised to be greeted at the door and I had lots of help with finding what I needed. The only thing is I had a coupon that expired that day and she wouldn't accept it which was a bummer. Probably my favorite beauty shop !!
Sephora is a humongous makeup store chain with tons of affiliates and brands! You can find nearly any cosmetic product you could possibly want in Sephora, especially with all the helpful employees who are always there to help you wether it comes to matching you with a foundation, or picking out a gift for your friends, family, or your significant other. Sephora is an amazing place to shop.
The Bosnia B.B. Cream is amazing!!! It looks like your natural skin but better with a glow!! I can wear this on nights going out and it can build to fuller coverage, or if I want to be lazy just throw it on and out the door I go!! I think everyone should have this in their daily routine just in case
I have been shopping with Sephora since I can remember! The staff is amazing and so helpful and friendly. They are always recommending products and if you're on the fence about a product than they give you a sample to take home to try. They are pretty generous with their sample sizes. They also give samples for perfumes and if they are available they will even do a mini make over ! I always buy my makeup from them and highly recommend everyone going there. They carry a zillion products!
Sephora is the best place to go get your make up! They have everything related to beauty! Skin care and make up. The environment is always on point. The products they sell are expensive but affordable i would say. Their rewards card is simply amazing you get products for free (:
I love this store because the staff is always friendly and highly knowledgeable about the many beauty products they carry. I also like the easy to use in store computer to help pick out personalized products. They also have a sample for everything! The rewards system is great too, as I receive lots of freebies and sample products.
Expensive, and not many deals. But the products are always high class. I buy my lip sticks there and my mascara. Also my eye make up and other products that are good in variety. Can always find something different and know that it is not cheap. Can be also used as a gift option.
Sephora products are great if you are a makeup lover like me the product is really on the expensive side but it's worth it because the product is really worth all the money you spend on the product. I would tell you definitely order from them if you love good good makeup products
I received a Sephora makeup kit for Christmas a couple years ago, that I still use. It has eyeshadow, cream liner, lip gloss, and blush. I highly recommend their makeup line. Sephora is my go to store for all my makeup and skin-care needs. I don't even bother with regular stores.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos