BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Emily K.
My favorite place to shop! I mean who wouldn't love to walk around and test out and buy all different makeup. I also love that you can get samples of almost anything so you can try before you buy. They have skin care, hair care, makeup, fragrance, tanning and tools. Everyone that works there are very knowledgeable.
Maryana K.
Expensive, and not many deals. But the products are always high class. I buy my lip sticks there and my mascara. Also my eye make up and other products that are good in variety. Can always find something different and know that it is not cheap. Can be also used as a gift option.
Diozaida L.
Excellent store, you can find a wide range of products and brands that on many occasions are from exclusive sales in this store. The products are of very good quality and recognized brands, I really like it a lot. I'm also a loyal follower of youtubers like Rosy McMichael, Mariales, Sandra Cires and they always buy their food here, although sometimes the prices can be a bit high.
Janet G.
Best lip balm ever !!! If you want to create a lip liner to a lipstick color this will help you do it. Add lip liner to your lips and after you add this add the lip balm. From there you will get a full coverage lipstick.
Brandi B.
Fresno, CA
The Bosnia B.B. Cream is amazing!!! It looks like your natural skin but better with a glow!! I can wear this on nights going out and it can build to fuller coverage, or if I want to be lazy just throw it on and out the door I go!! I think everyone should have this in their daily routine just in case
Rosalinda V.
Sephora is my favorite place on earth. I cannot go in to just "look around" because why? Because it has everything!! My favorite brands! Contour kits, mascara, fragrances, lipsticks, brushes, just everything makeup related you could possibly think of!! I am VIB Rouge so I'm always getting invites to events and get free makeovers, free shipping it's pretty great. I feel like a princess shopping here. And the workers are pretty good at helping unlike other beauty stores. My absolute favorite!!
Ashley L.
Evergreen, AL
I seriously love Sephora with a passion. Everytime I go into the store it's a magical place that I would love to live in if I could. They always have the best quality beauty products that never fails to impress me. Everything in Sephora is aesthetically pleasing and I just love it.
Araceli M.
Sephora is the best place to go get your make up! They have everything related to beauty! Skin care and make up. The environment is always on point. The products they sell are expensive but affordable i would say. Their rewards card is simply amazing you get products for free (:
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
The hard truth is that I love Sephora like no other. Makeup and skincare are a huge love of mine and I can find all of the products I need here. I shop mostly online since the stores feel crowded to me and I usually know what I'm looking for. I'll be a loyal customer for years and years to come.
Marissa R.
Glendora , CA
I've recently purchased a travel size bottle of Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum and I must say...I AM IN LOVE! I use this for everything - help tame the frizz when air drying, before styling, and after styling! It smells amazing, too! My boyfriend even commented on it saying how good my hair smelled and he didn't even know I was using a new product! It really is an awesome purchase.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?