BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love shopping from Sephora, its great and has good quality makeup, its nice. I always shop there most od the time. Its good for room And mua , I will shop there again
Emily K.
My favorite place to shop! I mean who wouldn't love to walk around and test out and buy all different makeup. I also love that you can get samples of almost anything so you can try before you buy. They have skin care, hair care, makeup, fragrance, tanning and tools. Everyone that works there are very knowledgeable.
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA
Clean stores, great customer service...I love that they let you get multiple samples to try different brands and shades of products to find the perfect thing (I hate buying makeup and having to return a full product because it wasn't perfect). Occasionally the stores are a little too busy for my tastes.
Candice S.
Everyone at sephora is always looking to help you find that perfect color, or shade of foundation. Everything in this store is good quality. I love getting the sample sets before buying the actual product to see if i like it. I will always go back to sephora for anything beauty.
Tiffany G.
This is where I go when I want quality make up that I know won't disappoint. I know their prices are steeper but I trust any brand that they are willing to carry in their stores. They also have knowledgeable staff that always are willing to answer my beauty questions and help me find exactly what will work best for me. I also like to take advantage of their rewards program that is free to join!
Dhanica D.
San Diego, CA
This is what I call paradise. I am at peace when I go to Sephora. I have purchased 90% of makeup from here and I will continue to do. I love the return policy and I love everything they sell so I can't really write one review on one item because everything in this store is amazing!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love sephora. As soon as you walk in the store you get greeted by the staff with smiles and welcomes and how can I help you. Another thing that I love about sephora is that they have many brands that you have a variety to choose from eyeshadow, foundations etc. I love this store.
Melissa A.
Sephora is high quality make up. They have a huge selection and in my opinion, it is the best. It is definitely worth the money spent, especially when you're someone like me and wear make up every day. It doesn't make my face break out and is easy to get off at the end of the day. Even though it's easy to get off, it lasts all day without me having to constantly fix or apply more!
Stephanie C.
La Joya, TX
They are very friendly whenever I go. There is always an employee willing to assist me in anything. I also never feel obligated to buy a product, they always offer me a sample before hand so that I can see if I will like the product. This is a must stop shop for any beauty junkie.
Renee F.
Phoenix, AZ
Sephora has every product you could want including lots of great brands. It is well laid out, clearly marked and allows you to try almost every product. The sales people are friendly and very knowledgeable. They offer sets for great deals including trial size items so you can decide what you like without spending a fortune. Their rewards program is the bomb. Can't go wrong with Sephora!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?