BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
I struggle with getting good customer service at our local sephora. I like that they carry many brands. As an independent skin care consultant, I do like to support fellow people over companies but I still go to sephora for products I can't find with them. I love getting my mascara here.
Aylin A.
illinois
I love going to Sephora. I love that you're able to swatch all the products. It's so much better than buying makeup at the drugstore, where you're unable to swatch any of the makeup. They also have a return policy if you don't like the makeup. I would recommend if you love makeup.
Monica D.
Sephora has many items to choose from. They have of variety of make up brands and skin care that make it an easy place to access all of them. The only downfall to them is their customer service. The multiple times I have visited, they were not very nice or even acknowledged that I was there.
Yarilis M.
Bloomfield , NJ
Sephora has a great selection of makeup. However, their rewards point system is no good. Ulta's reward system is 100x better than Sephora and Ulta doesn't require you to spend as much in order to reach platinum status. The only reason I still shop Sephora is because they carry certain brands which ulta does not. Ulta also has a credit card now which Sephora does not
Rahul A.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love shopping at Sephora. They have almost every kind of beauty products. They have genuine price for the products and they also have some great offers on the products. I have bought almost every kind of product from Sephora and I will recommend to anyone who reads this review.
Mary M.
I always go to Sephora! The staff is always very friendly and the selection is hard to beat! I love the section of colors they always have that I can never seem to find at any other store. The expansion of this company has been wonderful and I can't wait for what the future Holds!
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
Sephora is one of my most favorite stores. I can go in there and always feel myself. The sales associates are super friendly and always eager to help in any way! That makes me feel very comfortable there. I can go in this store and spend hours!!! Any kind of makeup or hair care you can get it there!!!! Not only do I live the store I also have the phone app!!!! It is super easy to use as well!!!!
Kristine W.
Santa Clarita, CA
My go to for all things beauty! I've been a member of Sephora's beauty insider program for a few years and have always made it my one stop shop for makeup and beauty products. There's such a wide range of products and very friendly staff that are knowledgeable on so many products!
Erika R.
Weslaco, TX
My favorite store!!! I prefer sephora over ulta, mainly because of all of the samples you get in store and online. I love the value sets they sell, especially the try it sets. I love the mascara one the most, you get a few deluxe mascara samples for $25 and then whichever one you like, you trade in for the full size. It's just the best beauty store ever and I would give it 10 stars if I could!
Whitney R.
Let's be honest, this is the most common go-to for most of us. They have it all. From frugal to fancy, there is something for everyone at Sephora! The ones inside JCPenney are mini stores though, so make sure you pop into one of the actual Sephora stores. And plan to be there for a long time!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?