BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jeannette L.
Madison, WI
I've ordered from Sephora online and gone into the store. Shipping was fast and easy to deal with even though it was close to the holidays. Everything arrived perfectly and the samples were nice. In store, the employees that I've talked to have been very helpful with product recommendations and samples.
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
Sephora is my go-to place for anything beauty! Others would probably argue that it is expensive. And yes it is. But oh the free samples!!!! You know youll only get something if you LOVE it. So not a waste of money after all. Go sample it first. Test it out. And come back if ya want it!!
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
Sephora is one of my most favorite stores. I can go in there and always feel myself. The sales associates are super friendly and always eager to help in any way! That makes me feel very comfortable there. I can go in this store and spend hours!!! Any kind of makeup or hair care you can get it there!!!! Not only do I live the store I also have the phone app!!!! It is super easy to use as well!!!!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I love that sephora does their best to keep well stocked of trending makeup as well as always staying stocked on the staples. They make makeup shopping an experience and let's face it ladies, with that price tag that's what its meant to be. And the workers. I love that they are well trained before they're put on the floor
Danielle L.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to beauty store. The staff is incredibly talented and knowledgeable when it comes to products. I rarely have stumped the employees because they actually care and know about all the things in their store. I always love going back and shopping around the store with one of them because they are so educational. They really know how to match skin types and products to people's needs.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
The hard truth is that I love Sephora like no other. Makeup and skincare are a huge love of mine and I can find all of the products I need here. I shop mostly online since the stores feel crowded to me and I usually know what I'm looking for. I'll be a loyal customer for years and years to come.
Rachel G.
Freedom, WI
This store has become my favorite. It has almost all the products I need and while the prices for some products seem like a lot, most are very accurate for each product. Seriously almost go here every week. Its addicting for makeup lovers but I would highly recommend. Plus you can gain points with each purchase that go to getting free featured items. FREE amazing products.... cannot beat it.
Rosalinda V.
Sephora is my favorite place on earth. I cannot go in to just "look around" because why? Because it has everything!! My favorite brands! Contour kits, mascara, fragrances, lipsticks, brushes, just everything makeup related you could possibly think of!! I am VIB Rouge so I'm always getting invites to events and get free makeovers, free shipping it's pretty great. I feel like a princess shopping here. And the workers are pretty good at helping unlike other beauty stores. My absolute favorite!!
Erika R.
Weslaco, TX
My favorite store!!! I prefer sephora over ulta, mainly because of all of the samples you get in store and online. I love the value sets they sell, especially the try it sets. I love the mascara one the most, you get a few deluxe mascara samples for $25 and then whichever one you like, you trade in for the full size. It's just the best beauty store ever and I would give it 10 stars if I could!
Jessica D.
I love Sephora! They carry Kat Von D and I'm a huge fan of her and her products! They are a bit expensive but so so sooo worth it! Great quality stuff! Great customer service, I highly recommend shopping at Sephora both stores and online! I appreciate the points and free samples!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?