BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is a one stop shop, I definitely recommend this to anyone beauty fan! They carry everything from makeup to perfume, creams & nail care. What i like about the store is they have employees on the floor to teach you tricks & answer questions as well as makeup applications & even perfume samples
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
Sephora is one of my most favorite stores. I can go in there and always feel myself. The sales associates are super friendly and always eager to help in any way! That makes me feel very comfortable there. I can go in this store and spend hours!!! Any kind of makeup or hair care you can get it there!!!! Not only do I live the store I also have the phone app!!!! It is super easy to use as well!!!!
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
i ADORE sephora. sephora is my absolute favorite store. my favorite purchase from there is probably any of my abh products. it is very pricey, but the quality is beyond worth it. i recommend any makeup addict to shop there. it is the best makeup store ever and i also enjoy shopping on their app.
Jeannette L.
Madison, WI
I've ordered from Sephora online and gone into the store. Shipping was fast and easy to deal with even though it was close to the holidays. Everything arrived perfectly and the samples were nice. In store, the employees that I've talked to have been very helpful with product recommendations and samples.
Chanin G.
Beloit, WI
Excellent place to purchase make-up. Have multiple brands to choose from, and the staff is willing to help you find what you are looking for and try to keep you within your budget. The Sephora brand of make-up is less expensive, but if you go with a high-end brand it is more expensive, but generally lasts longer after it's been applied.
Erika R.
Weslaco, TX
My favorite store!!! I prefer sephora over ulta, mainly because of all of the samples you get in store and online. I love the value sets they sell, especially the try it sets. I love the mascara one the most, you get a few deluxe mascara samples for $25 and then whichever one you like, you trade in for the full size. It's just the best beauty store ever and I would give it 10 stars if I could!
Amber M.
Placentia, CA
Sephora collection is excellent if you're trying to beauty on a budget. Sephora is owned by LVMH so you're getting a luxury product at a reasonable price. It's also made in the sameness factory that makes YSL, so you get quality without paying for the name. LOVE Sephora collection!
Danielle L.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to beauty store. The staff is incredibly talented and knowledgeable when it comes to products. I rarely have stumped the employees because they actually care and know about all the things in their store. I always love going back and shopping around the store with one of them because they are so educational. They really know how to match skin types and products to people's needs.
Priscilla R.
Coral Springs, FL
Sephora is my go to for beauty products. They have a great reward plan with ways to get deluxe samples of products. Also with every order you get 3 free samples. Even shopping in store you can get samples, so you know exactly what you want when you're ready to buy the full size.
Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
I like shopping at Sephora. I like that it is a specialty store that has more choices of makeup products. I think the music is always too loud in these stores, but I like that there is someone who can give advice and even a mini makeover. I wish there was a Sephora closer to me.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?