BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kate G.
Coconut creek, FL
Sephora is an awesome beauty store. They have makeup, skincare, fragrance, haircare, and more. They all are high end products however, so no going there if you're looking cheap! They have a rewards and point system which earns you sample size products depending on how much you spend.
Celeste P.
Rossville , GA
I LOVE SEPHORA AND THEIR EMPLOYEES ARE AMAZING. ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP! I BUY ALL MY KAT VON D MAKE UP FROM THERE AND NEVER REGRET ANY PURCHASE! I SHOP THEIR EVERY SINGLE MONTH! THE EMPLOYEES ALWAYS LEND A HELPING HAND! I LOVE SEPHORA AND ALWAYS FEEL LIKE A VIP WHEN ENTERING THEIR DOORS! THEY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU COULD NEED
Mak G.
The L'Oréal infallible pro matte foundation is an absolutely amazing foundation for the price. It feels and looks like it would cost a fortune but it's so affordable. I would highly recommend it to not only beginner makeup artists but experienced ones as well.
Beverly N.
Love Sephora, but it doesn't love my wallet! ;) There are so many great products, and I love trying them all. My favorite is that you can try before you buy. It's especially handy when you want to see how a lipstick or foundation shade looks. Great staff, too, as they are friendly and helpful!
Nancy V.
Citrus Heights, CA
Sephora carries everything you need and doesn't only carry their products. My favorite thing there is their Tarte selection and all the help the employees offer!
Lauren H.
Mc Graw, NY
I love Sephora. I can find everything I need, and don't need right there. Haha. From teeth whitening products, to mascara. They have so many different brands to choose from. The staff there are a great help to help you make divisions best fit for you. I will forever be a fan of Sephora.
Ariella H.
Toms River, NJ
So sephora is great to find any kind of makeup that you could possibly dream of, BUT the cashiers really don't know what they are doing! The first time I went in there they charged my card 3 times! The second time they charged it twice, and it happened a couple times after that too!
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA
I enjoy going to Sephora. The customer service has changed a lot. It used to be that the staff were very standoff type of people unless you were spending a ton of money. I don't have a ton of money to spend but when I do go to Sephora my purchase is a big deal to me and the ladies/gentlemen are always helpful and have helped me buy more of what I'm looking for and most of the time at more reasonable prices.
Jade L.
I love Sephora it's the number one place I go for all my beauty needs. Sephora is a place and I can rely on to have the most excellent products. I love the look of their stores and how professional all the status. All the staff always look on point and are so nice to me every time I walk into the store.
Lilia M.
Sephora is your go to place to shop for beauty products. It is a great store to go to find new ways to beautify yourself. The products are very good quality but it depends on what you are looking for. The prices vary depending on the brand. I would recommend sephora to anyone who loves beauty and makeup.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?