- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is Sephora haha! Any make up enthusiast knows that Sephora is the place to go for great, but pricey products. I recently received a few items I ordered from Sephora's website. I only had a chance to try a couple of them, but so far so good. A while back I also had a makeover in the store as well.
I could rave about Sephora all day. This is hands-down my favorite beauty store. Every time I go into Sephora, I am always greeted with a knowledgable beauty expert who helps me find exactly what I am looking for. Sephora has all of the name brands you need and plenty of new products to try out!
my favorite beauty store. they always have great products at great prices and have lots of samples to choose from. i love their beauty insider program which lets you earn cool products. i shop here all the time especially online. they have honest reviews and they help me determine what i want
What can I say, beauty junkies unite here. A vast assortment of product ranging from affordable to luxe. Sweet reward program. Knowledgeable cast members and the perks of mini makeovers and beauty classes. Forever is my heart.
Any girl (maybe even some guys) can't say they don't love Sephora! There's always a new beauty product to look at, and they have everything you could ever want! I also love ordering online since you get 3 free samples on every order, plus free shipping if you spend $50+. Also if you're a beauty insider (which you can sign up to be for free) then you can get a free birthday present every year!
I cannot even begin to express the joy I feel when I enter a sephora! The store carries anything from fragrances, to skin care, to hair care, to makeup! I feel like a little kid in a candy shop every time. This store has so many good and reliable products. I mostly purchase all my makeup here; Kat Von D, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and so many more! I can't wait to go to Sephora for my next purchase.
I could honestly spend hours in Sephora! They have such an amazing selection of the top brands and products, and I'm very impressed with their rewards program -- no strings attached and usually great rewards! And a free gift during your birth month! Does it get any better than that?
What I love about Sephora is their return policy. A lot of times popular beauty products can be a hit or miss and sephora gives you more options when you end up hating them. The only con about Sephora is when a new product is released it goes out quick online and the in store so it can be hard to track them down.
Every time my boyfriend and I go to JCPennys, I have to drag him in there with me just to look at all of the cool things coming out and do millions of swatches. I just love it in there, and the girls working are always so nice! Even though I'm a younger crowd (16-20 since I've been going there) they have never disregarded me because of that. It's a great place to learn about new makeup and products.
Great store! I absolutely love that they offer small samples of items. When you're looking to spend a good bit of money on beauty products, trying a small amount always is a great idea! The staff is usually knowledgeable and the minis that you can receive for point redemptions, are a favorite!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos