BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
Sephora literally has EVERYTHING a beauty junkie could want! I love shopping online rather than in stores. In stores, there always seems to be too crowded at the one I frequent and there is never enough people available to help. It's great for people who know what they are looking for!
Khushbu P.
Winter Garden, FL
sephora is a great place to shop for someone for is into makeup. It is a bit expensive but the products you get are worth it. I try to shop there as much as I can. I wish they had more products for someone on a budget but still get the same quality. I will shop here as much as I can!
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
Sephora is the best place for high end products! the sephora brand is really great as well! I have visited multiple locations around the US . customer service and knowledge is always amazing! I love that they also don't pressure you to buy something instead let you sample to see if you want to purchase a full sized I enjoy this because my skin breaks out so easily so I can see if a product works for me!
Casey L.
I could rave about Sephora all day. This is hands-down my favorite beauty store. Every time I go into Sephora, I am always greeted with a knowledgable beauty expert who helps me find exactly what I am looking for. Sephora has all of the name brands you need and plenty of new products to try out!
Cheyanne Z.
Falcon Hgts, MN
Every time I go in the store, the ladies are so so helpful and are sure to double check to see if I need any assistance. It's awesome they offer free color matching! Saves you alot of money by getting that done in store. It's also always clean, we'll presented, and offers little samples to try the color or product before you buy it. Love it!!
Ariel M.
Meridian , ID
I love going to sephora and all the different brand of makeup and skin care they carry. The employees are always very efficient and nice. Always willing to help.
Shannon M.
Richmond, CA
Sephora is my go to for discovering new beauty products, and recently, new korean skin care products. I find their website to be easier to navigate than the store, since my local stores are constantly busy. But, I usually head to the store first to find something new and try samples.
Amaya B.
Murrieta, CA
Everyone at this store is so sweet, and willing to help!! I got my makeup done here for homecoming and was absolutely in love, with the outcome. This is my go to store!! I use Sephora for almost all my beauty purchases. And I highly recommend it to anyone who loves all things beauty!!
Lindsay G.
I buy all of my makeup here! They carry all the best brands at a range of prices, their online orders come with fantastic free samples, and the point rewards are amazing! The salespeople are also super-helpful if you're looking for something new or want to test a different shade. When I was sick with cancer, they helped me find makeup to draw on my eyebrows and apply false lashes so I didn't look sick!!
Sandra D.
Victorville, CA
I cannot even begin to express the joy I feel when I enter a sephora! The store carries anything from fragrances, to skin care, to hair care, to makeup! I feel like a little kid in a candy shop every time. This store has so many good and reliable products. I mostly purchase all my makeup here; Kat Von D, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and so many more! I can't wait to go to Sephora for my next purchase.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?