BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lilia M.
Sephora is your go to place to shop for beauty products. It is a great store to go to find new ways to beautify yourself. The products are very good quality but it depends on what you are looking for. The prices vary depending on the brand. I would recommend sephora to anyone who loves beauty and makeup.
Casey L.
I could rave about Sephora all day. This is hands-down my favorite beauty store. Every time I go into Sephora, I am always greeted with a knowledgable beauty expert who helps me find exactly what I am looking for. Sephora has all of the name brands you need and plenty of new products to try out!
Christina C.
Probably the place I most frequent for beauty products. Being able to physically see products and get samples is helpful. Customer service needs some work. I like that there are times during the year to save some money. I will continue to shop here as long as they don't act a fool like Ulta did.
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
Sephora is a make-up lovers dream. It has anything you can think of in one place. The staff is super helpful and will let you try products before you buy them as well as suggesting products that they like. The prices are a little high but that's the only reason it wouldn't get 5 stars.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
My #1 store for anything beauty- some of my favorite things about Sephora:
1. The helpful staff that is always welcoming, fun, and super helpful. They are never pushy and always make sure you walk out with what you are looking for
2. The rewards program
3. Don't love something? Take it back with no fuss
C C.
This is a great store! They have a lot of high end beauty products and a knowledgeable staff. I have done their free makeovers before where you spend $50 and get your makeup done for free. I have learned valuable skills from these makeover sessions. I would highly reccomend this store.
Sarah K.
Saint Johns, FL
The Sephora brand eyeliners are great! I have used mani of the liquid pen like ones and actually need to get a new one soon. They seem to be the only ones I know I can count on to not cause a allergic reaction and still be a dark enough black too. I love their different options too!
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
One of my favorite products from Sephora is the Too Faced Hangover RX Primer! It is amazing for hydrating and bringing my skin back to life. A wonderful beauty consultant recommended it to me and I've been obsessed every since. She was really able to help me with my foundation looking extra flawless on my dehydrated skin, totally stop in for any beauty questions or concerns. (;
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I have been in love with Sephora and the $10 Flash Shipping. I love the freebies with minimum purchase. I have been able to try a lot of premium brands and see if I like them. My favorite items are the Sephora Favorites because they are a good value and have a lot of fun items to try.
Sandra D.
Victorville, CA
I cannot even begin to express the joy I feel when I enter a sephora! The store carries anything from fragrances, to skin care, to hair care, to makeup! I feel like a little kid in a candy shop every time. This store has so many good and reliable products. I mostly purchase all my makeup here; Kat Von D, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and so many more! I can't wait to go to Sephora for my next purchase.
Lindsay F.
Wyoming, RI
What is your favorite way to apply foundation: beauty blender or sponge, brush? Which brand/model works best for you?
Stephanie G.
How good is their return policy?
Jocelyn M.
Is there make-up worth the price? I have been to the store before but was hesitant to buy anything because of the price
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What's your favorite Sephora product?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Are you a Sephora Beauty Insider, VIB, or Rouge?