BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA
I enjoy going to Sephora. The customer service has changed a lot. It used to be that the staff were very standoff type of people unless you were spending a ton of money. I don't have a ton of money to spend but when I do go to Sephora my purchase is a big deal to me and the ladies/gentlemen are always helpful and have helped me buy more of what I'm looking for and most of the time at more reasonable prices.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
The only thing I could say that is not a positive about sephora, is that they are expensive! They have very similar products to other makeup stores. They do carry more, but I tend to go here only for a select few things. When I do, I am impressed, however the prices could be better!
Beverly N.
Love Sephora, but it doesn't love my wallet! ;) There are so many great products, and I love trying them all. My favorite is that you can try before you buy. It's especially handy when you want to see how a lipstick or foundation shade looks. Great staff, too, as they are friendly and helpful!
Sandra D.
Victorville, CA
I cannot even begin to express the joy I feel when I enter a sephora! The store carries anything from fragrances, to skin care, to hair care, to makeup! I feel like a little kid in a candy shop every time. This store has so many good and reliable products. I mostly purchase all my makeup here; Kat Von D, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and so many more! I can't wait to go to Sephora for my next purchase.
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
What I love about Sephora is their return policy. A lot of times popular beauty products can be a hit or miss and sephora gives you more options when you end up hating them. The only con about Sephora is when a new product is released it goes out quick online and the in store so it can be hard to track them down.
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
Sephora is a make-up lovers dream. It has anything you can think of in one place. The staff is super helpful and will let you try products before you buy them as well as suggesting products that they like. The prices are a little high but that's the only reason it wouldn't get 5 stars.
Sarai H.
It's rare for me to walk in a store and find what I want but I finally decided to head to a sephora near me and I loved it so much. The atmosphere is friendly and open. I love their concealer and prime water as well as their benefit pore primer. Really love the store and the friendly staff.
C C.
This is a great store! They have a lot of high end beauty products and a knowledgeable staff. I have done their free makeovers before where you spend $50 and get your makeup done for free. I have learned valuable skills from these makeover sessions. I would highly reccomend this store.
Jade L.
I love Sephora it's the number one place I go for all my beauty needs. Sephora is a place and I can rely on to have the most excellent products. I love the look of their stores and how professional all the status. All the staff always look on point and are so nice to me every time I walk into the store.
Kara M.
Plymouth, MI
I just purchased the new Hourglass vanish stick foundation, and it is definitely worth the hype! I have many different foundations and this one will quickly become a favorite! Beautiful finish for my dry skin, with easy blendability!
Brittany S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Has anyone ever gotten any cool samples from here?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
What do you like more -- Sephora or ulta??
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Which would you prefer ? Sephora or MAC ?
Maddy M.
Lisbon, OH
I am looking for a new foundation that works for me. I currently use MAC prolong wear and it gives good coverage but I feel that it leaves my skin looking oily by the end of the day. My skin is very oily and also I have some acne, so I am looking for a full coverage makeup that will not leave my skin oily. Any suggestions?
Madame c.