BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amaya B.
Murrieta, CA
Everyone at this store is so sweet, and willing to help!! I got my makeup done here for homecoming and was absolutely in love, with the outcome. This is my go to store!! I use Sephora for almost all my beauty purchases. And I highly recommend it to anyone who loves all things beauty!!
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
Sephora is a make-up lovers dream. It has anything you can think of in one place. The staff is super helpful and will let you try products before you buy them as well as suggesting products that they like. The prices are a little high but that's the only reason it wouldn't get 5 stars.
Tatiana R.
Fort Hood, TX
Obsessed with sephora, this is literally my go to place for my makeup because they have everything you could need.. everyone is always so helpful and they are super great when you ask them for makeup tips! They know a lot.. sephora is the first place I walk into when I go to the mall
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
i really like the products from sephora, their eye palettes are really nice. i really cannot think of any changes. my favorite purchase is a nice eye palette and i love the friendliness of the staff. i will definitley shop at sephora again i wish their prices werent so high.
Khushbu P.
Winter Garden, FL
sephora is a great place to shop for someone for is into makeup. It is a bit expensive but the products you get are worth it. I try to shop there as much as I can. I wish they had more products for someone on a budget but still get the same quality. I will shop here as much as I can!
haylley T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
The employees who helped me at the Polaris, OH location were wonderful! They were excellent when it came to finding the perfect foundation for my skin type, and needs. Overall I am very impressed with my experiences at Sephora. This store has an excellent amount of product selection. I can always find what I need.
Brea D.
Chester , VA
If you like high-end makeup, this is the place for you. I love that they allow you to swatch and test out EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT in the store! That is nothing I have ever seen before Sephora and I really appreciate it because that stuff is expensive. They take returns on everything as long as it's within a certain time period and after that time period they offer in store credit. They are very lenient on their returns as well, so don't worry if you've already used a product and then decided to return it, they'll take it in gently used undamaged condition! Their personal Sephora brand is sort of the cheaper brand compared to the other brands they sell, but their quality is right up there and I appreciate having a cheaper alternative to some of the more expensive items. The beauty rewards program is great, I love earning points and then cashing them in on something I would love to get but is too expensive for me to justify spending the money on (bonus is that there are MANY options for you to spend your rewards points on, so you can always find something you'd like to try!). They offer 3 free samples with each purchase which is also a great way to try before you buy, granted their samples are extremely tiny, but it's enough for one time use.
Itzayana B.
My go to for online shopping you get 3 samples and they always have mobile offers so you get another one. I like their rewards points and when you go into a store they always approach you with a friendly face. I have never had an issue with a return even when I didn't have a receipt.
Sandra D.
Victorville, CA
I cannot even begin to express the joy I feel when I enter a sephora! The store carries anything from fragrances, to skin care, to hair care, to makeup! I feel like a little kid in a candy shop every time. This store has so many good and reliable products. I mostly purchase all my makeup here; Kat Von D, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and so many more! I can't wait to go to Sephora for my next purchase.
Beverly N.
Love Sephora, but it doesn't love my wallet! ;) There are so many great products, and I love trying them all. My favorite is that you can try before you buy. It's especially handy when you want to see how a lipstick or foundation shade looks. Great staff, too, as they are friendly and helpful!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?