BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
I LOVE Sephora! They carry all high end products and also have their own line which is affordable!! The staff are always willing to help you and even show you tips and trips!!! Whether your new to make up or a make up junkie you should go here!! My favorite purchase is my Kat Von D contour palette!
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA
I enjoy going to Sephora. The customer service has changed a lot. It used to be that the staff were very standoff type of people unless you were spending a ton of money. I don't have a ton of money to spend but when I do go to Sephora my purchase is a big deal to me and the ladies/gentlemen are always helpful and have helped me buy more of what I'm looking for and most of the time at more reasonable prices.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
i really like the products from sephora, their eye palettes are really nice. i really cannot think of any changes. my favorite purchase is a nice eye palette and i love the friendliness of the staff. i will definitley shop at sephora again i wish their prices werent so high.
Beverly N.
Love Sephora, but it doesn't love my wallet! ;) There are so many great products, and I love trying them all. My favorite is that you can try before you buy. It's especially handy when you want to see how a lipstick or foundation shade looks. Great staff, too, as they are friendly and helpful!
Stefanie P.
The Naked Pallet--make that all versions of the Naked series! love how it ranges from basic and subdued, and with the amount of shades, you can also go full on glam--from ONE pallet. My personal favorite is the Naked3. I'm obsessed with the purple tones that compliment my hazel eyes. Highly recommend.
Lauren H.
Mc Graw, NY
I love Sephora. I can find everything I need, and don't need right there. Haha. From teeth whitening products, to mascara. They have so many different brands to choose from. The staff there are a great help to help you make divisions best fit for you. I will forever be a fan of Sephora.
Angelica Marie D.
I love this store! Literally the first makeup store I stepped foot into when I decided to step up my makeup game. Not going to lie, the stores in my area lack of product availability but that doesn't stop me from shopping there. Majority of the time, the JCP in-store sephora always has everything I shop for, but I do prefer and highly suggest going to a solo sephora store. Makes a huge difference!
Maria L.
Vestal, NY
What I love about Sephora is their return policy. A lot of times popular beauty products can be a hit or miss and sephora gives you more options when you end up hating them. The only con about Sephora is when a new product is released it goes out quick online and the in store so it can be hard to track them down.
Stephany B.
Jacksonville, Fl
Sephora is my go-to makeup store, I love being able to find my shade in any foundation thanks to their color match technology. I always appreciate the free samples I can get if I'm not too sure about a product right away. I love being a VIB and getting the best gifts on my birthday.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Great store! I absolutely love that they offer small samples of items. When you're looking to spend a good bit of money on beauty products, trying a small amount always is a great idea! The staff is usually knowledgeable and the minis that you can receive for point redemptions, are a favorite!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?