BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Elena L.
CORNELIUS, NC
Sephora is Sephora haha! Any make up enthusiast knows that Sephora is the place to go for great, but pricey products. I recently received a few items I ordered from Sephora's website. I only had a chance to try a couple of them, but so far so good. A while back I also had a makeover in the store as well.
Sarai H.
It's rare for me to walk in a store and find what I want but I finally decided to head to a sephora near me and I loved it so much. The atmosphere is friendly and open. I love their concealer and prime water as well as their benefit pore primer. Really love the store and the friendly staff.
Mikayla S.
Lynnwood, WA
Any girl (maybe even some guys) can't say they don't love Sephora! There's always a new beauty product to look at, and they have everything you could ever want! I also love ordering online since you get 3 free samples on every order, plus free shipping if you spend $50+. Also if you're a beauty insider (which you can sign up to be for free) then you can get a free birthday present every year!
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa , CA
There isn't much I can say about this store other than it is my favorite place to be in! I love walking around and seeing all the makeup in store! The only down side is that sometimes the customer service can be rude based on what and ow many products you have purchased or are planning on purchasing.
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
Sephora is a make-up lovers dream. It has anything you can think of in one place. The staff is super helpful and will let you try products before you buy them as well as suggesting products that they like. The prices are a little high but that's the only reason it wouldn't get 5 stars.
Mimi B.
Rochester, NY
Sephora employees are extremely helpful and nice. I love how there are a huge variety of brands in store. It's a one stop shop.
It had a great variety of perfume, skin care, makeup even things for men!
Also, Sephora gives free samples of everything! So if you like it, you can get the full size. If you decide once you get home that you hate it, just take it back with no fuss.
haylley T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
The employees who helped me at the Polaris, OH location were wonderful! They were excellent when it came to finding the perfect foundation for my skin type, and needs. Overall I am very impressed with my experiences at Sephora. This store has an excellent amount of product selection. I can always find what I need.
Shelby W.
East Peoria, IL
Sephora is an amazing company with great values. They offer amazing benefits like the beauty insider program. That gets you reward points, birthday gifts and yearly discounts. Not only do they have great customers service but they have amazing technology. The only store I've ever been to that has an electronic device that can match foundation, concealer and lipstick. They stand by the products with their return/ exchange policy. They have won my business and love!
Itzayana B.
My go to for online shopping you get 3 samples and they always have mobile offers so you get another one. I like their rewards points and when you go into a store they always approach you with a friendly face. I have never had an issue with a return even when I didn't have a receipt.
Celeste P.
Rossville , GA
I LOVE SEPHORA AND THEIR EMPLOYEES ARE AMAZING. ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP! I BUY ALL MY KAT VON D MAKE UP FROM THERE AND NEVER REGRET ANY PURCHASE! I SHOP THEIR EVERY SINGLE MONTH! THE EMPLOYEES ALWAYS LEND A HELPING HAND! I LOVE SEPHORA AND ALWAYS FEEL LIKE A VIP WHEN ENTERING THEIR DOORS! THEY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU COULD NEED
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?