- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has everything(in regards to make-up)! I love shopping there bc their CS is excellent. I love their APP too bc I can make a wish list to keep track of things I want to purchase. It also keeps track of my recent purchases which is nice. Of course I will shop at Sephora again.
In terms of the way they apply makeup, I'm in love, they really stick to what you ask for and they're super friendly and flexible with products and how you want your makeup to look. They are also very helpful when it comes to finding a product that will really suit your expectations
This place is awesome it has the things you could possible think of and even things you would have never even knew existed I would buy from here more but they are so expensive but one day I plan on going and finding all the right make up for me with a little help from one of the workers
The Sephora brand eyeliners are great! I have used mani of the liquid pen like ones and actually need to get a new one soon. They seem to be the only ones I know I can count on to not cause a allergic reaction and still be a dark enough black too. I love their different options too!
Probably the place I most frequent for beauty products. Being able to physically see products and get samples is helpful. Customer service needs some work. I like that there are times during the year to save some money. I will continue to shop here as long as they don't act a fool like Ulta did.
Sephora is found inside of JCPenney's Sephora has a lot of great beauty products anywhere from make up face creams miscarriages eyeshadows cleansing products the people there are very helpful very friendly Their return policy is awesome because you can bring the make up home if you don't like it or it's the wrong shade you're always welcome to either exchange it or just get your money back .
I LOVE sephora! They have everything you are looking for. The employees are so nice and helpful. They let you try anything and everything and will give you a sample to take home if you ask. And you get a free birthday gift! My all time go to makeup store when i dont wanna order online
Sephora always has wonderful customer servide starting from when inenter the store, until i am walking out the door. Their selection and availability is spot on each visit. If they happen to be out of something, they order and have it shipped to me within a reasonable amount oftime.
Sephora is an awesome beauty store. They have makeup, skincare, fragrance, haircare, and more. They all are high end products however, so no going there if you're looking cheap! They have a rewards and point system which earns you sample size products depending on how much you spend.
I have been in love with Sephora and the $10 Flash Shipping. I love the freebies with minimum purchase. I have been able to try a lot of premium brands and see if I like them. My favorite items are the Sephora Favorites because they are a good value and have a lot of fun items to try.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos