BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Any beauty product your heart desires can always be found at Sephora. Well stocked, located everywhere, easy to navigate through. I like coming here when I need advice or thoughts on new products to try. I worked at a similar beauty store when I was in college, and you're basically forced to be a beauty guru. So I trust these girls for information!
Sonia B.
Sacramento, CA
I love going into a Sephora and being greeted as i enter the doors.They have different products for different skin types. However, if you are looking for a cheaper makeup/beauty products this is not the store to necessarily go to. Their are many other stores to go that offer similar and different products. The cons on a Sephora is that it can be chaotic and popular items can run out so plan accordingly ( again, depending on location). The best part is that shopping often also has its rewards.
Bridget A.
La Porte, TX
I love Sephora. They have the best packs of different types of make-up to try. They sell Kat Von D make-up, Ulta does not. The people that work there are a lot friendlier than ones that work at some of the other cosmetics stores. I really like the locations of the Sephora stores by my house. I do wish that they would carry IT Cosmetics though.
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
When ever I really need something for my make up, like a primer. I always go to Sephora they always have what I need and it always works with my skin. I really like Sephora and when ever I run out of something I always say I need to go to Sephora because they have everything's you need. I have a very bad skin problem were my skin has red patches so I use a product from Sephora that is a green primer. It counter reacts with the redness and works mericals.
Ashley D.
Frankfort, KY
Sephora is my number one go to for any beauty product. The beauty experts take time to listen to my needs, and help me find a product that fits what I'm looking for. Recently I was looking for a long lasting liquid lipstick that didn't bleed and that lasted. The sales associate took time to educate me on multiple products and we finally found a liquid lipstick that worked for me. I cannot stop raving about smashbox always on liquid lipstick in the color Miss Conduct.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
Sephora, you have always been so good to me. Every single time I go into a Sephora store I am greeted by a beauty consultant and always find what I am looking for. I have also gotten my makeup done multiple times in the store and am always super pleased with the end result. I have never had a bad experience in the store and always leave with more than what I expected.
Christie L.
I have recently within the past year have found Sephora which is my new obsession now! I love how you get 3 deluxe free samples with every online purchase and in store if you ask at the checkout they usually have some too. Plus you get points twards free stuff in their rewards brazier when you buy stuff $1= 1point and they add up puick! I definitely recommend going and checking out a Sephora near you!
Amanda C.
Locust Grove, GA
Sephora is one if my absolute favorite stores. My Mom, Sister and I frequent the one in Lenox (Atlanta) a lot. It always smells amazing, and it is a very clean store. I've always had wonderful customer service and they have all the brand that I use. They also carry Kat Von D's line which is nice, I have a hard time finding her stuff anywhere else. 100% recommend Sephora. <3
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
Great store. Love the people, they were great the atmosphere is great. They helped out perfectly with finding my shade. They also recommended me to other products that I loved as well. I love that store and people always tell me my makeup fits me right. I love shopping there. And it's so diverse with the products different variety of products.
Zoe S.
Som stores are fantastic...helpful associates who know what they're talking about. Other times, I've found myself knowing far more about the products than the makeup artists themselves, and that seems silly. I also wish the Color IQ was more accurate...every foundation I've used based off that data has clearly not been a match in sunlight.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?