- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love going to Sephora whenever Ulta doesn't have any of my favorite beauty products in stock. The only thing I really don't like about Sephora is the fact that the employees can sometimes be a bit rude but other than that, Sephora is one of my favorite places to go when shopping for high end products
I am a frequent Sephora shopper. You are able to sample many products and get free samples before you commit to buying. The staff can be helpful, and they offer makeovers that are free if you spend over $50. The points system adds up to some awesome rewards. They're my go-to shop for makeup.
While not all Sephora stores are created equal, overall as I brand I have been happy with them. I shop both online and instore, in freestanding and within JC Penney's. They have a large selection of cosmetics, fragrances, and nail polish. Sales associates can be hit or miss depending on the person and store.
Sephora is a great one stop shop for most all your beauty product needs. They carry a wide variety of beauty products that can cater to just about anyone's beauty product needs. Online ordering is super easy and they usually include free samples! Definitely encourage you to sign up for their beauty rewards program!
Whenever I want new products, one of the first places I go is sephora! I love that they have a points program so that I can earn free products and that their return policy allows me to return anything that doesn't work out for me. Excellent store and the experience is always a great one when I shop here!
This too faced mascara is amazing. (the one in the image is a mini). However, I would not personally recommend this for asian eyes. For a mascara, it is not too expensive for the beautiful wand and formula. If you have Asian eyes, I recommend the lash blast fusion from covergirl, and their mascaras are more affordable! I learned that the brand doesn't matter when it comes to mascara. It is important to switch out mascaras every 2-3 months though!
I only go to sephora when I need eyeliner or something it's not really my go to place just because I'm always low on funds and a lot of things are really expensive . But what do you expect . I always go in there to try samples and things and I'm apart of there reward program but that's it !
amo sephora de verdad que lo que mas me gusta es la atención, que siempre tienen los productos que estan de moda o en tendencia en el mercado te asesoran muy bien, consigues literalmente uno en cada esquina, te prueban el maquillaje y lo mejor de todo sin duda que te regalan muchas muestras.
Sephora is my favorite beauty destination. They have such a large selection and I'm pleased to see them carrying more "green" beauty. The customer service is excellent. I also love the Flash shipping. Sephora Favorites sets are some of my favorite ways to try new products at a great price.
My All time favorite place to shop!! I Vann get anything here and I always walk out a happy girl with goodies and they will help you. If you are unsure about a product they will usually give a sample. I love this store great service, highly recommend if you're a beauty and makeup lover
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos