- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love that whenever I go into Sephora I am able to get the help I need with what I'm looking for. A lot of the times I will go in and describe a look I'm trying to go for they will help me find it. Everything I've bought has been great quality and a comparable price to other make up stores.
I've purchased many lipsticks from Sephora and i love them all. Many of them have been long wear lipsticks & that's a must have in my make up bag! Each lipstick is only about $15-$20 which i don't find too unreasonable for a high quality product! Would reccommend this store to everyone!!
I frequently buy things from sephora and never once have I complained. I love everything that I've purchased. Something that I bought, but want sure if I'd like the smokey eye ciate london pallette by Olivia Palermo and it's awesome. It's not as popular of a product, but I recommend trying.
I am an absolute beauty junkie and I am obsessed with this store! They carry high end products which are worth the money (but sometimes it can be a pain spending a lot). Most of the time there are dupes for high end products in the drugstore, which I would rather get to save money. Although, there are some products that are just so worth it! The employees are always so kind and help me whenever I need it.
Sephora is a great store to get high end makeup, but it is one of the more expensive places to buy this kind of makeup. If you become one of their VIB members, you can get special perks throughout the year to ease the prices, but overall a great place to buy makeup. (All friendly and helpful workers as well)
This too faced mascara is amazing. (the one in the image is a mini). However, I would not personally recommend this for asian eyes. For a mascara, it is not too expensive for the beautiful wand and formula. If you have Asian eyes, I recommend the lash blast fusion from covergirl, and their mascaras are more affordable! I learned that the brand doesn't matter when it comes to mascara. It is important to switch out mascaras every 2-3 months though!
I purchase the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick at Sephora. Not being a huge makeup guru the store can be a bit overwhelming & intimidating. But all of the people working the floor have been kind and extremely helpful. The staff is knowledgeable of the products which is always a plus.
Love sephora as a whole, but in the city where I live, the workers are sweet but they follow you around the store to make sure you're not stealing, though they are just doing their jobs it makes my friends and I very uncomfortable. The products on the other hand have been great, only downside is things sell out quick!
OK so this is my favorite store. I am a Makeup-holic and shop here at least twice a month. they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora.
I love all the brands that sephora carries but their store brand is my favorite. I love their 10 hour wear liquid foundation and I like that they give me a sample and test my shade in the store. Great place to buy makeup especially if you aren't a pro because everyone there is very helpful.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos