BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
Sephora is a great place to find tons of makeup products that you're looking for. It offers a wide variety of different brands and the employees are always happy to give you free samples of different products. I always recommend going to Sephora to purchase any makeup product that you need.
Gaby P.
Tustin, CA
I could shop at Sephora every day if my paycheck allowed me to. The app is so easy and quick. I have two day free shipping which makes it even better. But I also love going to the store to check out and try new products and it's so nice to get some samples before investing in the product.
Rosamelia P.
amo sephora de verdad que lo que mas me gusta es la atención, que siempre tienen los productos que estan de moda o en tendencia en el mercado te asesoran muy bien, consigues literalmente uno en cada esquina, te prueban el maquillaje y lo mejor de todo sin duda que te regalan muchas muestras.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I really love Sephora and any time I get to go shopping in there is a nightmare for my husbamd and then horrid repercussions for me, but hey I love it in there and it is a wonderful heaven of makeup! I even love the Sephora brand makeup and I have the whole brush set by Sephora and it is awesome!
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
Sephora has the best customer service. The absolute best. You can try anything on and everyone will always help you find the right color. AFter my purse was stolen, I needed a TON of new makeup. They helped me get the right shades of concealer, lipsticks, etc. They always have a huge variety and are also cognizant of your budget (I tend to prefer MU forever or Sephora brand over, say...Chanel)
Amy C.

Sephora staff are always very knowledgeable and helpful when I enter the store. If I go alone it's nice to have them help me color match and tell me their opinion about why would look best with my face and skin tone. I enjoy he reward points and free Birthday items Sephora offers as well.
Jaida H.
Lansing , IL
Just recently bought my first beauty blender and the service was the BEST EVERRRRRRR, going back for my face masks. This is the best one stop shop for everything beauty.
Alisha M.
Irvine, CA
Sephora is my go to store for any of my makeup and skincare needs. They have an awesome rewards program that rewards your make up obsession! They also have samples to try in case you want to try a product before purchasing the full size. They also have a flexible return and exchange policy!
vanessa n.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
This too faced mascara is amazing. (the one in the image is a mini). However, I would not personally recommend this for asian eyes. For a mascara, it is not too expensive for the beautiful wand and formula. If you have Asian eyes, I recommend the lash blast fusion from covergirl, and their mascaras are more affordable! I learned that the brand doesn't matter when it comes to mascara. It is important to switch out mascaras every 2-3 months though!
Caitlin G.
I love this store!!!! The look is everything. They have great quality items and a huge variety of things to chose from. The items are usually on the higher end, but definitely worth it. The only downside is the customer service in some of their stores. Could definitely use some training and improvement.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?