- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is obviously the go to store for any and all things makeup related.and perfume and hair and....well,you get the idea!some of the employees can be a little condescending but they're young and beautiful,comes with the territory lol.great customer service,fast shipping,easy ordering and about 6 billion products online.this is great for me but I can see where this may be a little overwhelming to the newbies.every girl loves sephora(and guy)!!
I recently bought the sephora brand eyeshadow blending brush, & I wasn't happy with it. It's a good brush, but I've had better in the past and really hate I wasted $25 on that brush. But I love trying out new products so it's not too big of a deal. I love by "don't knock it until you try it"
I am an absolute beauty junkie and I am obsessed with this store! They carry high end products which are worth the money (but sometimes it can be a pain spending a lot). Most of the time there are dupes for high end products in the drugstore, which I would rather get to save money. Although, there are some products that are just so worth it! The employees are always so kind and help me whenever I need it.
My go to store! Sephora has great deals for members, you gain points rapidly that can be redeemed for free items! They have free birthday gifts, and always give samples when asked. The associates are extremely helpful and friendly. They're prices are quite reasonable. Definitely recommend!
Sephora's rewards program is awsome! Each time you purchase a product, you earn points. The points can be redeemed for various beauty products. I also enjoy the fact that I can obtain samples from Sephora to try out the product prior to spending a significant amount to purchase a product that may not work for me. I wish my sephora had additional brands. However, I am happy that we have sephora near me.
I purchase the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick at Sephora. Not being a huge makeup guru the store can be a bit overwhelming & intimidating. But all of the people working the floor have been kind and extremely helpful. The staff is knowledgeable of the products which is always a plus.
Sephora has the most makeup brand ranging form high end to drugstore I really like that the brand there have mostly have high quality but hate that it is very expensive I don't have a job and I honestly can barely afford the makeup there. But if you have the money to spurge then go for it.
I absolutely love the tarts hydrating h2o moisturizer. If you have oily skin I really recommend buying a gel moisturizer like this one. It smells amazing sort of citrusy. I would definitely recommend coming to sephora for this
I love all the brands that sephora carries but their store brand is my favorite. I love their 10 hour wear liquid foundation and I like that they give me a sample and test my shade in the store. Great place to buy makeup especially if you aren't a pro because everyone there is very helpful.
I love this store!!!! The look is everything. They have great quality items and a huge variety of things to chose from. The items are usually on the higher end, but definitely worth it. The only downside is the customer service in some of their stores. Could definitely use some training and improvement.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos