BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rosamelia P.
amo sephora de verdad que lo que mas me gusta es la atención, que siempre tienen los productos que estan de moda o en tendencia en el mercado te asesoran muy bien, consigues literalmente uno en cada esquina, te prueban el maquillaje y lo mejor de todo sin duda que te regalan muchas muestras.
Elisa M.
Eastford, CT
I love sephora! their rewards program is great and their staff is always super nice and helpful. Through their rewards program i have saved a lot of money on products for myself and as gifts :) One of my favorite parts is that we on your birthday you get a free gift as a rewards member :)
Hilda M.
mucho mejor servicio que Ulta las empleadas son muy amables siempre dispuestas a ayudarte con tus dudas o necesidades de forma muy amable y comoda aparte de que tienen una gran variedad de productos y marcas muy reconocidas entre paquetes para regalo que contienen articulos de diferentes marcas y no solo una
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Sephora is my go to place for all my beauty needs. I love all the rewards and bonuses they provide and all of my orders have been on time & correct. I've never had any issues with returns or customer service, they have always exceeded my expectations. The staff is usually very Friendly and helpful and its overall a pleasant and relaxing experience every time I step foot in the store or visit the website.
Chantel M.
I am a frequent Sephora shopper. You are able to sample many products and get free samples before you commit to buying. The staff can be helpful, and they offer makeovers that are free if you spend over $50. The points system adds up to some awesome rewards. They're my go-to shop for makeup.
Kaytlin H.
Pearland, TX
Oh I love this store. The variety is great and I can always find something to fit the beauty bit I'm looking for. It's easy to pop in and find just want I want when I need something specific. When I want to try a new product, there's always someone there to help. I love a splurge at sephora!
Emily K.
Keyser , WV
I love that whenever I go into Sephora I am able to get the help I need with what I'm looking for. A lot of the times I will go in and describe a look I'm trying to go for they will help me find it. Everything I've bought has been great quality and a comparable price to other make up stores.
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA
Amazing store for all your high-profile makeup needs! The stores are usually a little small and busy but sell a wide arrangement of brands for skin care, perfume, shampoo, makeup brushes and tools, and makeup! The prices vary but usually go towards the steep side.
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
Sephora is a great one stop shop for most all your beauty product needs. They carry a wide variety of beauty products that can cater to just about anyone's beauty product needs. Online ordering is super easy and they usually include free samples! Definitely encourage you to sign up for their beauty rewards program!
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I absolutely love this place for all of my beauty products. The fact that just about everything has a tester to use in store is what keeps me coming back. There is such a large variety and selection of products. The workers there are always so helpful and knowledgeable about all the products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?