BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
OK so this is my favorite store. I am a Makeup-holic and shop here at least twice a month. they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora.
Donnya F.
Springfield, MA
My go to store! Sephora has great deals for members, you gain points rapidly that can be redeemed for free items! They have free birthday gifts, and always give samples when asked. The associates are extremely helpful and friendly. They're prices are quite reasonable. Definitely recommend!
Amy C.

Sephora staff are always very knowledgeable and helpful when I enter the store. If I go alone it's nice to have them help me color match and tell me their opinion about why would look best with my face and skin tone. I enjoy he reward points and free Birthday items Sephora offers as well.
Weena M.
Waipahu, HI
Absolutely love sephora. Their rewards are the best. Especially if you buy a product and it doesn't turn out well you can always return it. The best part is that if they can give a sample of the product before you even buy that actual full size product itself. The rewards are the best because you can always save it and check out all the different rewards you can redeem! By far the best store ever!
Cassie W.
Saint Joseph, MN
I love Sephora ! I love how many different brands that they offer and also the point system that they have. I always really enjoy the free samples you get with every online purchase ! I am a VIB member and I love the occasional sales they have to, that's when I stock up on my favorites and things I've never tried !
katie a.
Odenton, MD
I love Sephora!! I enjoy going to the full store front more than the Inside Jc penny, just because they have more things. I got to Sephora probably 3 or 4 times a month and order off the website. My orders always come within 3 or 4 days and I love that. I've never had any issues with Sephora products ever. I will always shop here 💜
Summer W.
Nashville, NC
I recently bought the sephora brand eyeshadow blending brush, & I wasn't happy with it. It's a good brush, but I've had better in the past and really hate I wasted $25 on that brush. But I love trying out new products so it's not too big of a deal. I love by "don't knock it until you try it"
La Krista C.
I bought an amazing eye pallet while shopping here at Sephora. Unfortunately it was 2 years ago and I've not been able to find the eye pallet. I also don't remember the name, but the colors were highly pigmented easy to come off with make up remover. Absolutely loved it! Love shopping here.
Lohren M.
Lees Summit, MO
The anastasia dipbrow pomade is literally to die for. Its my go to for any brow needs and i dont think ill be switching over anytime soon! It glides on the brow so easily and if you mess up its easy to recover too! A must try!
nikole l.
noblesville, IN
Ordering from Sephora online is amazing I enjoy that you are always able to use a promo code on every purchase so that you can get a free (usually) deluxe sized sample. On too of that you are able to choose three one-time use samples or perfume samples but you don't always get the exact ones you choose. S
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?