- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is by far my favorite makeup store EVER!!!! I only got to other stores for makeup if I can't get to Sephora. It's just so neat and the makeup artist are soooooooo friendly compared to their "competitor" store that rhymes with Multa. lol I absolutely adore Sephora and will go back time and time again.
Oh how strong my love/hate relationship with sephora is. I absolutely love their products but their price range is way higher than ulta, which is usually and frustratingly the more practical option. Sephora kills me with the freebies though. I ordered $60 worth of stuff for Christmas and between my beauty rewards and the freebies I got so many little free extras with my purchase! I almost always order online for sephora as well
I purchased makeup from a bunch of different stores as I was growing up, and quickly came to love the atmosphere, service, and product selection at Sephora. I love the help you get when asking questions in the store. I also love the classes they offer frequently. I receive their monthly subscription box, and have discovered lots of new products that way. Their loyalty program is also pretty awesome and rewarding!
I love Sephora!! I enjoy going to the full store front more than the Inside Jc penny, just because they have more things. I got to Sephora probably 3 or 4 times a month and order off the website. My orders always come within 3 or 4 days and I love that. I've never had any issues with Sephora products ever. I will always shop here 💜
Sephora has the most makeup brand ranging form high end to drugstore I really like that the brand there have mostly have high quality but hate that it is very expensive I don't have a job and I honestly can barely afford the makeup there. But if you have the money to spurge then go for it.
I bought an amazing eye pallet while shopping here at Sephora. Unfortunately it was 2 years ago and I've not been able to find the eye pallet. I also don't remember the name, but the colors were highly pigmented easy to come off with make up remover. Absolutely loved it! Love shopping here.
I could shop at Sephora every day if my paycheck allowed me to. The app is so easy and quick. I have two day free shipping which makes it even better. But I also love going to the store to check out and try new products and it's so nice to get some samples before investing in the product.
Ordering from Sephora online is amazing I enjoy that you are always able to use a promo code on every purchase so that you can get a free (usually) deluxe sized sample. On too of that you are able to choose three one-time use samples or perfume samples but you don't always get the exact ones you choose. S
Sephora has the best customer service. The absolute best. You can try anything on and everyone will always help you find the right color. AFter my purse was stolen, I needed a TON of new makeup. They helped me get the right shades of concealer, lipsticks, etc. They always have a huge variety and are also cognizant of your budget (I tend to prefer MU forever or Sephora brand over, say...Chanel)
Is there a better store out there? Is there literally anything better than walking into Sephora and being surrounded by the endless shelves? Not really. The only major downside, and I'm sure you're all familiar, is that this place is crazy expensive. I once spent 90 dollars on two items.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos