BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
SALLY M.
I love Sephora so much but it's over an hour away so I subscribed her their box of Sephora play it comes in each month for $10 with tons of samples from all namebrand products Sephora has a wide selection in their store friendly staff and always great deals remember to look for coupons before you go
Erika O.
Sephora is the destination for all beauty lovers. Nothing gets me more excited than a Sephora trip. I have used way too many priducts from this store and have loved 90 percent of them to be specific i live the fact that I can go in there and find my favorite Kat Von D items. I adore her priducts and will repurchase.
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
This store is one of my favorite places to go! The people that work there are usually very nice and helpful. There are only high dollar items in there but ive never had a bad thing to say about anything bought from there. The associates are usually very helpful when finding whats right for you.
Moni L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sephora is by far my favorite makeup store EVER!!!! I only got to other stores for makeup if I can't get to Sephora. It's just so neat and the makeup artist are soooooooo friendly compared to their "competitor" store that rhymes with Multa. lol I absolutely adore Sephora and will go back time and time again.
Riya P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Sephora! The employees are so helpful. They help me find the right foundation for my skin. Ecen though I had to take the first recommended foundation back as I did not like the way it felt on my skin, the employees never failed to give up and find me exactly what I needed. I love all the sample and upon asking you can get more. I have the minis and discounts during the holidays. They have a array of brands and products that you never need to step into another store.
Wayna V.
Always has the top makeup brands. Great prices. Easy to use website. Great stores and service. Big variety of products with the top up to date fashion choices in the market. The place to go for the chic makeup and beauty choices. Sephora is definitely a girls best friend when it comes to a beauty companion.
Jenna H.
I love that no matter what your question is they have someone in the store who can answer it for you. I went around the holidays and even though they obviously had seasonal help they were well trained and new when to admit that they weren't sure if a question- then directed me to the right person!
Ellen Mae L.
I recently purchased the ABH Master Palette by Mario and the Stila All Day Nude Set. I was given 2 pcs of the shade Baci instead of the Patina. I sent an inquiry but I never returned it because I found someone who agreed to swap. They still have taken 20points from my Sephora points, it's a small point but still, they shouldn't have taken it away.
Tearae C.
West Sacramento, CA
Ive purchased many products from Sephora but one i love the most is Anastasia beverly hills and Urban decay. Their products are high end and worth every penny. Ive purchased multiple times and will continue to shop at sephora especially because of the rewards you get when you buy from this store.
Cheryl T.
Poulsbo, WA
Sephora is a great one stop shop for all of my beauty needs. The staff there is incredibly helpful and they almost always give a free sample or two so that I can try out something new.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?