- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I've been a VIB Rouge for the past 2 years due to my obsession with Sephora. I love the extremely fast shipping that they offer and the many brands they carry. I also love that they have redone their rewards system so that you have the chance to use your points towards some really awesome prizes!
Every makeup lover's dream store. Sephora has all types of high end brands I love to just browse through every brand and try out the testers. It is so easy to get happily immersed in Sephora and I always end up buying what I fall in love in there. I would so shop here for all high end beauty needs.
I recently got the Sephora contour and highlight stick in medium. It is very creamy the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the contour is only easily blended with a brush and sometimes just disappears into nothing if blended too much. It's pretty complicated but still really good!
Sephora is great. The people who work there are knowledgeable and can help with any questions you have. The store is always busy and the shelves are close together making it kind of a nightmare to shop at. I've always shopped online but the store is great because they have all the samples out and you can take products home to try out!
Well, of course I have to give four stars to Sephora! This place is extremely dangerous for me to go into, because I always want to buy everything in the store. It's so clean and has such a welcoming vibe. All the products there are very high quality and not all of them are super expensive (the Sephora brand is very affordable, for instance). This is a must-do store for anyone visiting from a place that does not have a Sephora.
Love my Origins face masks. They are my favorite! I got the set of three. I use the Drink Up Intensive overnight mask in the green bottle. It never feels greasy, and I can see a noticable difference in my skin's appearance in the morning. I tell everyone to use this, because it is a lot easier to remember at night to use.
Oh how strong my love/hate relationship with sephora is. I absolutely love their products but their price range is way higher than ulta, which is usually and frustratingly the more practical option. Sephora kills me with the freebies though. I ordered $60 worth of stuff for Christmas and between my beauty rewards and the freebies I got so many little free extras with my purchase! I almost always order online for sephora as well
I actually am an employee at Sephora, so some may say this will be a bias review. But even before I was an employee here, I loved this store. This is what I would refer to as a beauty hub, they all everything and all the top brands. Plus the people who work there are very helpful and always know exactly what you're looking for!
I absolutely love Sephora. The employees are always willing to help provide information on products, are well education on the products they carry, and even when the line seems super long to check-out it moves quickly. This is my go-to store for anything cosmetic - from my skincare to make up!
I love this store/ the company. The people are very professional and helpful. They give you great tips and advice. They have everything when it comes to makeup. Even hair
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos