- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love the options they have especially the kat Von D makeup line ...I've had my face done up in store and they did a great job and teaching me some tips and tricks. I just love testing and trying new products since I'm new to the highend makeup and I like the Sephora line it's very affordable
I love Sephora I always leave happy Sephora makeup quality is extremely impressive for the price on there products. I once went to return my urban decay naked skin foundation cause it wasn't the right color & they wouldn't let me return it that was kinda upsetting but other then that I'm obsessed
Love going into sephora. It's about a 40 minute drive from where I live so I do go to the website a lot however when I do go my experience there is always positive. The workers are always nice to me and always asks if I need help and all the displays for searching products is nice to try before I make a purchase.
This is my go to makeup store!!! I love that they have a lot of brands to choose from. I love that they have a rewards programs the points get you free sample items I prefer to save them for the bigger items. The items can be expensive but they let you try the items before you buy which is a plus!!!
Sephora is losing my interest as their rewards are not very rewarding and are always out of stock. The employees aren't very helpful unless they sense that you're spending a lot of money that day. The only thing I really love about Sephora is their app and the free samples that come with online purchases.
I love Sephora so much but it's over an hour away so I subscribed her their box of Sephora play it comes in each month for $10 with tons of samples from all namebrand products Sephora has a wide selection in their store friendly staff and always great deals remember to look for coupons before you go
I could litterally live in this store. I love it here. They have the most incredible brands of makeup. I go here once a month and do a huge beauty hall. I'm in love with makeup and this is my favorite store in the world. If your a makeup lover I highly recommend but I'm sure you already know. 💋
To be honest, the only time I bought anything from Sephora was when I was with my mom because I never wanted to pay that kind of price. The one time I went in with my friend and had an associate help me find the perfect foundation for my skin. She walked me through which one would be best and then applied to for me to see how it would look. I loved it so much and I have not bought make up anywhere else since.
The only beauty store I go to! I love their rewards system as well as their website. Much easier to look through and neater than ulta's. I haven't had any issues with my purchases either online or in stores and online they always have the best free gifts with purchase! And free shipping over $50 (or always with vib rouge or the one time purchasable 2 day shipping which is an amazing idea). Also so glad they started Sephora play! Love that subscription.
I absolutely love Sephora! They have everything! From body scrubs to makeup to nail polish and perfume, they satiate every beauty need possible. They've got all my favorite brands which makes it that much more convenient and easy to spend money here. They're awesome for giving out samples too!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos