BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Dra O. L.
This is heaven on earth for me! LOL! I have to keep myself from going nuts, so needless to say, I love it. Customer service is great too. The only thing I wish they would improve is their rewards program. Also they could do more sales
Mary C.
Love shopping at Sephora. Though I'm not crazy about the Sephora brand cosmetics, I pretty much love all the other brands there. And shopping online or in the store is a breeze. What's really cool is they sent me a $15 card recently, and of course I spent it right away.
Karen H.
Long Beach , CA
I love sephora! I buy most of my things in store and online. I like the beauty insider rewards program and I'm trying to reach the VIB reward so hopefully I can reach it this year. I recently got the flash free two day shipping for a whole year. I'm super stoked and excited to purchase more things.
Lidia L.
Sephora is my favorite place to go when buying makeup. They're so friendly, and help you with a smile on their face even when they're so busy!
I tend to go there when I run out of a favorite product, like foundation and gel eyeliner, or else I leave with more products than I was meant to buy...
Tara C.
Bossier City, LA
I love urban decay. The eye shadows are super pigmented and they always have the best pallets. All the naked pallets are awesome. You must own at least one. Also the moon dust shadows are worth checking out if you like sparkle. If your a girl who loves color. You can't go wrong with urban decay electric palette. Whatever your style is urban decay has a palette or two or five that will be your go to shadows.
kelli f.
I love Sephora! Their rewards system is far better than Ultas. I also really enjoy getting free samples with every purchase, which is something ulta doesn't offer. Another benefit are the sephora exclusive and brands that are not found at ulta like Nars. For me though, the best thing about shopping at sephora is the ability to get samples of basically any product you want to try. This is especially helpful for skincare products or foundation! My only complaint is that I don't have a Sephora close to home!
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
This store is one of my favorite places to go! The people that work there are usually very nice and helpful. There are only high dollar items in there but ive never had a bad thing to say about anything bought from there. The associates are usually very helpful when finding whats right for you.
Chelsea P.
Belford, NJ
I love this story but my wallet doesn't! They have wonderful products. I purchased my wedding lipstick here and the staff was very professional. I love their products but I feel they are very overpriced. Their NARS brands are some of my favorites but I have recently learned I'm allergic to them.
Tearae C.
West Sacramento, CA
Ive purchased many products from Sephora but one i love the most is Anastasia beverly hills and Urban decay. Their products are high end and worth every penny. Ive purchased multiple times and will continue to shop at sephora especially because of the rewards you get when you buy from this store.
Maryanna C.
Edcouch, TX
Most of my high end make up brand is bought at sephora. My favorite at the moment would have to be my Marc Jacobs foundation, it is a bit pricey but it comes with a lot of product. It is full coverage and a little goes a long way. Another one of my all time favorites is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette, it is just so universal and the looks that you can create out of it are endless!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?