- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is heaven on earth for me! LOL! I have to keep myself from going nuts, so needless to say, I love it. Customer service is great too. The only thing I wish they would improve is their rewards program. Also they could do more sales
I love Sephora! Their rewards system is far better than Ultas. I also really enjoy getting free samples with every purchase, which is something ulta doesn't offer. Another benefit are the sephora exclusive and brands that are not found at ulta like Nars. For me though, the best thing about shopping at sephora is the ability to get samples of basically any product you want to try. This is especially helpful for skincare products or foundation! My only complaint is that I don't have a Sephora close to home!
I love urban decay. The eye shadows are super pigmented and they always have the best pallets. All the naked pallets are awesome. You must own at least one. Also the moon dust shadows are worth checking out if you like sparkle. If your a girl who loves color. You can't go wrong with urban decay electric palette. Whatever your style is urban decay has a palette or two or five that will be your go to shadows.
I love this story but my wallet doesn't! They have wonderful products. I purchased my wedding lipstick here and the staff was very professional. I love their products but I feel they are very overpriced. Their NARS brands are some of my favorites but I have recently learned I'm allergic to them.
They carry so many brands, staff is always amazing and willing to help. I love their selections I'm signed up with their emails so I always know what's going on in store. Bottom line with makeup you get what you pay for some people may think it's pricy however the quality is amazing. Highly recommend
Most of my high end make up brand is bought at sephora. My favorite at the moment would have to be my Marc Jacobs foundation, it is a bit pricey but it comes with a lot of product. It is full coverage and a little goes a long way. Another one of my all time favorites is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette, it is just so universal and the looks that you can create out of it are endless!
SEPHORA IS BY FAR THE BEST MAKEUP STORE AROUND. I go there for all kinds of stuff - makeup, masks, self tanning, nail polish, ANYTHING. They've always got everything that I'm looking for, people who are willing to help, numerous samples to take home, and the best quality products. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
overpriced EVERYTHING. i feel like the products may be good but are they good for your skin? i want good skin and for makeup to make me look even more flawless. it is important to take care of your skin and not slap on chemicals. this store carries few brands that are all natural so be careful.
Sephora might be my absolute favorite place to go. They are always so helpful and friendly when you walk in and are so knowledgeable about ALL of their products. Anytime I have gone in with a question, I have left a new purchase that I love. I would definitely recommend going and checking it out.
Love shopping at Sephora. Though I'm not crazy about the Sephora brand cosmetics, I pretty much love all the other brands there. And shopping online or in the store is a breeze. What's really cool is they sent me a $15 card recently, and of course I spent it right away.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos