BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
This place is okay. They don't really have the best customer service at the Sephora I go. Products are all great. Can buy some affordable things and some more pricey things but you get what you pay for. They have a rewards program but you have to have lots or points to get something good for free.
Alexis T.
Sephora is my go to for all of my makeup needs. The website is super easy to navigate and the store is always well stocked and clean. The workers are always very friendly and helpful as well. The best thing is when they have their "favorites" sets, they are always well put together and fun to try.
Morgan D.
Annapolis, MD
Will always recommend this place some call heaven. They care about you if you have questions. They will help you out with anything. Ordering online is a breeze and they have a ton of reviews on every product. The return policy is awesome too if you purchased a product you ended up not liking. And also, they have just about everything.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
Being a makeup addict, Sephora is obviously one of my go to stores. Everything is organized by brand so it's pretty simple to find what you're looking for. The people who work at my local store are super nice and helpful. Their brand makeup is pretty good too, I haven't been upset with anything yet.
Dany A.
Dallas, TX
I really love ❤️ Sephora because they have different high end makeup and they give samples and gifts and they have many beauty products and nail polish and fragrances for men and women and facial products . And they sell brushes and makeup from the brand sephora . They give free makeover and they have helpers that could help and on eyeshadow and what is good product and recommend what to get .👍
Cherri Z.
Nashville, TN
Sephora is a great one stop shop for cosmetics. Don't forget to join the beauty membership to get discounts and a free gift on your birthday. Shopping in the store finds knowledgeable people there to assist you with any questions and online is very easy to order from and keep track of your favorites.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
Love sephora, shopping their site is great too, major selection of products & not only makeup, they have hair care, lotions, body lotions, etc. & many different quality brands! don't forget to sign up for free! to be a beauty insider! FREE gift on your birthday & you can earn points for your purchases!!
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I love sephora because every I go in there the employees are well informed and able to not only help me pick out a product but they can make great suggestions on products that go well with what I'm looking for. I recommend this store bc you won't go in and have someone unknowledgeable info you about products.
Jenna H.
I love that no matter what your question is they have someone in the store who can answer it for you. I went around the holidays and even though they obviously had seasonal help they were well trained and new when to admit that they weren't sure if a question- then directed me to the right person!
Tara C.
Bossier City, LA
I love urban decay. The eye shadows are super pigmented and they always have the best pallets. All the naked pallets are awesome. You must own at least one. Also the moon dust shadows are worth checking out if you like sparkle. If your a girl who loves color. You can't go wrong with urban decay electric palette. Whatever your style is urban decay has a palette or two or five that will be your go to shadows.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?