BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
I absolutely LOVE sephora. The sad part is is that I hate the one that's closest to me. I'd rather drive an extra hour to go to the better one where they always have stuff in stock and have good customer service when you have a thousand questions to ask before you spend a chunk of change on makeup!
Guadalupe C.
Went in the other day must I say it was more different this time I had a great talk with one of the girls about all make up in he store we discussed prices and even the cons and pros of all the different brands but I say the Sephora in Tallahassee fl have a great team I would love to visit often
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop. They have a great range of products and brands for skin care, hair and makeup. The associates are always super helpful and are always willing to make samples if you want to try a product. I also love getting my makeup done. They always suggest new products to try.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
Being a makeup addict, Sephora is obviously one of my go to stores. Everything is organized by brand so it's pretty simple to find what you're looking for. The people who work at my local store are super nice and helpful. Their brand makeup is pretty good too, I haven't been upset with anything yet.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, I cannot live without it. I know right where this at on the shelf too! Its' not cheap but it's not too expensive and it smells like chocolate. Delicious! I shop at Sephora all the time, the girls are always helpful and I usually walk out with more than I went in for.
Catelin M.
Broken Arrow, OK
My brows would literally suffer if I hadn't have found Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow at Sephora. I have very sparce and very blonde eyebrows and I really struggled with having that perfect natural brow. This product has made my fleek brows dreams come true!
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
Love sephora, shopping their site is great too, major selection of products & not only makeup, they have hair care, lotions, body lotions, etc. & many different quality brands! don't forget to sign up for free! to be a beauty insider! FREE gift on your birthday & you can earn points for your purchases!!
Sandra I.
Los Angeles, CA
I've ordered many products from Sephora. My favorite brands are Urban Decay, bareMinerals, and Anastasia. I never had any issues with my orders and I always receive my items on time. On my birthday, I was given a gift. It was high quality, travel size makeup. You can also earn points and get free products. I love this store and give it a thumbs up!
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
I absolutely loved my experience at a local sephora. I went in planning on just looking around, and the clerk/manager was very friendly! She quickly helped establish what shade of foundation i actually needed, applied it for me, and explained step by step what she was doing to get that photo-ready, flawless look i was going for! The fact that they do 15 minute mini-makeovers right there in store helps in sooo many ways for beginners!
Cherri Z.
Nashville, TN
Sephora is a great one stop shop for cosmetics. Don't forget to join the beauty membership to get discounts and a free gift on your birthday. Shopping in the store finds knowledgeable people there to assist you with any questions and online is very easy to order from and keep track of your favorites.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?