- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
They last forever I really love the smell they have and they are very pigmented I love the quality they got even though they are little they last a very long time so yes I will recommend this product!!
Sephora is my go to luxury makeup store. Most of the things are on the pricey side but they are totally worth it. I like their return policy, if you don't like an item you can simply return it even if it has been used. The workers are very nice and helpful and the store is always clean and beautiful.
My favorite place to buy all things beauty! Not only do they have everything I'm ever looking for, they have the friendliest staff. I love going into Sephora and testing out all the new products. Their staff is always very helpful and informative. It's like a candy store for me. I absolutely love it
I absolutely love this store! The points are my favorite part. But there's 2 things I don't like. I don't like that there's no charge card for Sephora. And every time I go in there, it RANKS of parfum and cologne put together. I instantly get a headache. But other than that, this store is so much fun!
Sephora is my usual go-to store for the majority of my beauty and skincare needs. I make purchases at least twice a month either in person or online. Shopping in store is always great....the employees are always happy to give out free samples (this usually is how I end up purchasing full size items)
I love Sephora because the store is easy to shop. Everything is in its place and can be found with ease as well as other products I might be intrested in. Their staff if knowledgeable when I have questions and can offer suggestions of products when I have ideas for what I want. Of all the beauty supply stores the remain on top.
Literally my favorite beauty store. They are usually super busy on the weekends but I love their product selection, convenience and customer service. Rewards program isn't as good compared to other beauty stores but they have some of the best products and brands. Free samples in-store is always nice, very friendly and helpful CS associates. I can never leave Sephora without spending money. I absolutely love Sephora.
I adore Sephora stores. The workers are always so helpful and friendly and I never feel like I'm being judged if I'm not confident on something. They always have a good stock of products and are very willing to help regardless of your questions. I've never had a bad experience in a Sephora before.
I had no idea what shade my son tinge was with all the options too choose from. I went in the site and they have this cool little till that matches your skin tone perfectly.
My favorite store :) all of my go to products are here, it's always a one stop shop that ends up drowning my bank account. Always worth it though! I love sticking with my usual products but anytime I try and stray outside of the box, I never end up disappointed and I always find something else that I love.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos