- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora collection products have greatly improved over the last few years. They are consistently coming out with products that are on trend with the other brands in the store. The brushes are also amazing and have held up really well. I have a few brushes from the original collection that have kept their shape over the past 3+ years.
I love sephora products. And when you get an account with sephora you ear points to get free samples with every purchase , along with getting free birthday gifts too
I love how you walk in and you feel like you are the only person in the store. all are so friendly and knowledgeable. I feel they sell me what I am looking for unlike stores that sell you something just over the price or something they need to get rid of. I shop here 2 or more times a week. I say if you have not been you need to go. you will love the store. this is for all lovers and addicts out in the world!!!!
Whenever I need any make up advice I always turn to Sephora. Everyone is always so quick to help out and point out their favorites. I never am disappointed or had to go back to return an item because of a disappointment. I also encourage to ask for samples as they are open to them and benefit from them !
I love this store! I could go walk around looking at new products and testing things out for hours. The pros of Sephora are that basically between the actual store and their website you can find most any non drugstore skincare or makeup item. The biggest con is that this store can get quite expensive.
Sephora coming to the local JCPenney's was awesome. Now I don't have to drive over an hour or buy online. It's nice to be able to see the products in person, before purchasing them. I am also part of their rewards program and it's very easy to earn rewards. Always have a good experience at Sephora
Sephora has great brands, the employees are all really helpful, and you can get samples of almost all the products so you can try at home before purchasing, and their monthly box is pretty swell to find new fun products. I always go here first as they always have great information and solid products.
Sephora is a great store to go to if you're planning on walking out with empty pockets. The staff is extremely helpful. They're EXTREMELY generous with giving out samples. The return policy is also great. This makes it pretty easy to splurge on a product, knowing that if you decide that you don't like it you can always bring it back. The only thing I wish they would improve on is having better sales/loyalty program.
Will always recommend this place some call heaven. They care about you if you have questions. They will help you out with anything. Ordering online is a breeze and they have a ton of reviews on every product. The return policy is awesome too if you purchased a product you ended up not liking. And also, they have just about everything.
I've come to love this store. The atmosphere is great, the associated are quick to answer any questions I may have and are also great at suggesting the right stuff! They've got good quality, high end stuff but their Sephora collection isn't bad AT ALL! I love their matte lipsticks and their powder foundation
Q & A
How is Sephora better than other stores?
What's your favorite Sephora product?
Any one know if i can return makeup i just buy it yesturday
Are the sephora collection branded items good?
I'm super low maintenance and rarely wear make up, but like to doll up on occasion. What are some good bits from this brand (not necessarily the cheapest)?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos