BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alyssa F.
Sephora has all of the latest and most trendy beauty products to satisfy anyone's cosmetic shopping needs. They have great limited edition sets called Sephora Favorites that include deluxe samples of the latest and greatest products. My only disappointment is that the rewards program isn't more rewarding.
Jeanellen L.
Georgia
Anastasia Dip Brow in Soft Brown. I definitely love using this product for my brows. I've tried many brands and this seems to work really well for me. It's easy to use and gets a great result. I will definitely recommend this product.
Jessica J.
Loganville, GA
My 2nd favorite makeup shop. They also have a sephora play bag for only 10$ a month that is well worth it. The service isn't the best here but that's the employees fault. I go here all the time and continue to.
jenny h.
Always great service and perks at Sephora. Their rewards program is more than generous and being a makeup addict who reached VIB rouge so fast it definitely comes in handy.
Jannet S.
They last forever I really love the smell they have and they are very pigmented I love the quality they got even though they are little they last a very long time so yes I will recommend this product!!
Audrey D.
New Berlin, WI
I love Sephora, and the selection they offer. Sometimes it's difficult to get the attention of a sales person...especially if you happen to wander into the store bare faced. However - they carry so many high end items that I can't find anywhere else in my town. I especially love that they carry my most favorite Givenchy black lipstick.
Gabriela O.
Sephora is one of my favorite beauty stores. I shop here all the time. I love that you can test out products in store and ask for samples to try at home. They have a rewards program that is not my favorite, but I like it. Their brands are great. If you're a makeup fanatic this is the store for you.
monserrat g.
Sephora is a great store they have a wide range of makeup products.They have everything organized so that you wont have a difficult time finding what you are looking for.There are always assistants there to help you when you need help looking for things. there are always there and they give you tips.
Danielle C.
Logan , UT
Love this place. I always always always get good service. There is always someone who can point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for and their product knowledge is great too. I would certainly recommend shopping at Sephora to a friend, especially someone who needs help choosing colors.
Andrea B.
Spokane, WA
A make up lovers dream! Bright lights. Fun products! Every Sephora is different. Sometimes all of the workers aren't busy so they will wait on you a lot - I am more of a lone wolf, but it's great knowing they are available! Tons of products, knowledgeable staff, and fun rewards keep me coming back!
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
What brand does Sephora not carry that you wish they did?
Lizbeth M.
Norcross, GA
Do you often visit Sephora?
leah K.
What is your favorite brand at Sephora?
Sara E.
kildare
Do sephora ship internationally?
Alyson K.
Do you feel intimidated by the employees when you go in?