BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Metuschelah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently used the brow wiz pencil and brow pomade kit from Benefit. I loved the way the employee there helped find me the correct shade for my eyebrows. I also liked how she recommended me to get my eyebrows waxed at the brow bar they had near the store. However, I don't believe I should be paying $20 for brow products since I could be paying that amount of money for a palette, foundation, concealer, or false lashes. I believe it should be around $10-$15 due to brows being a smaller feature of one's face when doing makeup.
Amanda H.
I. Love. Sephora. But it's definitely not my favorite place to shop at. I love that you get free samples whenever you go to the store. But I dislike their points system. Ive shopped here since I was 14 and have quite a few points built up but I can never find anything to cash them in for. I've gotten a lot of the point rewards in my Sephora play box.
Juliette G.
New Fairfield , CT
Always crowded! But such a variety of items and I love the fact the always have beauty sets for sales! I really do enjoy being able to try a product on before I buy it Instead of worrying if i didn't choose the right shade for myself! When you find an associate they're very friendly and their make is ALWAYS on point so you'll be comfortable knowing they know their stuff!
Katherine P.
I love the selection but the pushiness of the employees is absolutely irritating. I don't like to be followed around. If I need help finding a product, I'll ask. Also, just because X brand is being pushed that particular time does not mean that it will work well for every skin type. Listen to me when I tell you things I know about my own face!
Claire O.
Spartanburg, SC
Sephora can be an overwhelming place; there are so many products that you might not know what exactly you're looking for. The staff in Sephora are always so knowledgable and helpful whether you're trying to find a product that matches your skin type or skin tone. Obviously I wish they weren't so pricey, but you're paying for quality products.
Heidi B.
Las Vegas, NV
What's not to love about Sephora? I joke with my husband that it is my Disneyland- but it's really no joke. I try to go weekly to test new products. I make a list through the week of things I want to try then on Saturday I go and test them and make notes of what I want to purchase or try in another color. I appreciate that the sales associates are cool with that plan and let me do my own thing.
Jaimie M.
Lexington, SC
I love that Sephora makes you always feel like an "insider". They carry some of the best makeup brands out there, and are always willing to assist you with testing products and matching your skin type or help you find new products. I would.love to see them expand to some less expensove but equally great brands like NYX or Makeup Revolution.
ReShicka P.
I really enjoying shopping at Sephora. They always tend to have plenty of employees around to help a girl out. I don't buy a lot of make-up but when I do want something fun and new I always go to Sephora. I like their particular brand but I also like that they have a wide range of products for me to try and who doesn't love the free samples they give out.
Socorro R.
West Covina, CA
They have so many items! The pricing can be a little high but they're always willing to send you home with a few samples ... that is if you can find someone to help you. I've been ignored many times in my local sephora so I tend to avoid it. If I have a few extra hours to kill I'll go in and try to track someone down to discuss new products.
Lynsey J.
Cudahy
I am a makeup addict. Recently a Sephora opened up closer to my home and I must say that I have become a regular there. The staff at both locations near me have been very helpful and I always come home with something I love. I really cannot choose between Sephora or Ulta since the have different brands and I love them both! Reason for 4 stars is due to their rewards program-I wish it was set up more like Ulta's rather than cashing in points for a single product sample.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?