- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love Sephora! I use foundation everytday sinc do have really bad acne. Always wanted to buy different type of products to see which covers the most. Sephora's foundation has to be my best one. It's light weight and cover a whole amount and lasts about 8 hrs due to my oily skin. But it's fantastic!
Sephora has all of the latest and most trendy beauty products to satisfy anyone's cosmetic shopping needs. They have great limited edition sets called Sephora Favorites that include deluxe samples of the latest and greatest products. My only disappointment is that the rewards program isn't more rewarding.
Sephora is a great one stop shop for cosmetics. Don't forget to join the beauty membership to get discounts and a free gift on your birthday. Shopping in the store finds knowledgeable people there to assist you with any questions and online is very easy to order from and keep track of your favorites.
I've come to love this store. The atmosphere is great, the associated are quick to answer any questions I may have and are also great at suggesting the right stuff! They've got good quality, high end stuff but their Sephora collection isn't bad AT ALL! I love their matte lipsticks and their powder foundation
Sephora is my go to for all of my makeup needs. The website is super easy to navigate and the store is always well stocked and clean. The workers are always very friendly and helpful as well. The best thing is when they have their "favorites" sets, they are always well put together and fun to try.
Love this place. I always always always get good service. There is always someone who can point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for and their product knowledge is great too. I would certainly recommend shopping at Sephora to a friend, especially someone who needs help choosing colors.
Being a makeup addict, Sephora is obviously one of my go to stores. Everything is organized by brand so it's pretty simple to find what you're looking for. The people who work at my local store are super nice and helpful. Their brand makeup is pretty good too, I haven't been upset with anything yet.
Sephora is one of my favorite beauty stores. I shop here all the time. I love that you can test out products in store and ask for samples to try at home. They have a rewards program that is not my favorite, but I like it. Their brands are great. If you're a makeup fanatic this is the store for you.
I love sephora because every I go in there the employees are well informed and able to not only help me pick out a product but they can make great suggestions on products that go well with what I'm looking for. I recommend this store bc you won't go in and have someone unknowledgeable info you about products.
Sephora is one of the best stores I go to. It's amazing how you can try on samples so you can know if the products really look good on you. The employees are there to help in any way possible. There was wonderful girl who helped me find and apply a matte lip gloss that I LOVED! They have high-end makeup like Tarte and Make Up For Ever. Sephora is constantly adding more products to try and if you are a beauty lover like me, I recommend shopping there.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos