BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Addison F.
Missouri City, TX
I love sephora
Everyone is always friendly and helpful!
The stores can get crowded, but dont let that turn you away! They have great deals constantly, that help you try new things!
Love it
Alexis T.
Sephora is my go to for all of my makeup needs. The website is super easy to navigate and the store is always well stocked and clean. The workers are always very friendly and helpful as well. The best thing is when they have their "favorites" sets, they are always well put together and fun to try.
Guadalupe C.
Went in the other day must I say it was more different this time I had a great talk with one of the girls about all make up in he store we discussed prices and even the cons and pros of all the different brands but I say the Sephora in Tallahassee fl have a great team I would love to visit often
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
Love sephora, shopping their site is great too, major selection of products & not only makeup, they have hair care, lotions, body lotions, etc. & many different quality brands! don't forget to sign up for free! to be a beauty insider! FREE gift on your birthday & you can earn points for your purchases!!
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
I love how you walk in and you feel like you are the only person in the store. all are so friendly and knowledgeable. I feel they sell me what I am looking for unlike stores that sell you something just over the price or something they need to get rid of. I shop here 2 or more times a week. I say if you have not been you need to go. you will love the store. this is for all lovers and addicts out in the world!!!!
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
Being a makeup addict, Sephora is obviously one of my go to stores. Everything is organized by brand so it's pretty simple to find what you're looking for. The people who work at my local store are super nice and helpful. Their brand makeup is pretty good too, I haven't been upset with anything yet.
Kristen M.
Wichita , KS
I love this store! I could go walk around looking at new products and testing things out for hours. The pros of Sephora are that basically between the actual store and their website you can find most any non drugstore skincare or makeup item. The biggest con is that this store can get quite expensive.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I love sephora because every I go in there the employees are well informed and able to not only help me pick out a product but they can make great suggestions on products that go well with what I'm looking for. I recommend this store bc you won't go in and have someone unknowledgeable info you about products.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Sephora has great brands, the employees are all really helpful, and you can get samples of almost all the products so you can try at home before purchasing, and their monthly box is pretty swell to find new fun products. I always go here first as they always have great information and solid products.
Cherri Z.
Nashville, TN
Sephora is a great one stop shop for cosmetics. Don't forget to join the beauty membership to get discounts and a free gift on your birthday. Shopping in the store finds knowledgeable people there to assist you with any questions and online is very easy to order from and keep track of your favorites.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?