BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amanda V.
I needed a run of the mill eyeliner on a trip recently and ran in to get the store brand. It was the pencil, in black, and it was ok. Nothing great. I guess I might get it again if I can't get my go-to, but I can't rant and rave. I may try some other brands of the store. Always a great selection, pretty expensive.
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
I absolutely love this store! The points are my favorite part. But there's 2 things I don't like. I don't like that there's no charge card for Sephora. And every time I go in there, it RANKS of parfum and cologne put together. I instantly get a headache. But other than that, this store is so much fun!
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
Sephora is my usual go-to store for the majority of my beauty and skincare needs. I make purchases at least twice a month either in person or online. Shopping in store is always great....the employees are always happy to give out free samples (this usually is how I end up purchasing full size items)
McKenna P.
East Lansing , MI
I adore Sephora stores. The workers are always so helpful and friendly and I never feel like I'm being judged if I'm not confident on something. They always have a good stock of products and are very willing to help regardless of your questions. I've never had a bad experience in a Sephora before.
Danielle C.
Logan, UT
Love this place. I always always always get good service. There is always someone who can point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for and their product knowledge is great too. I would certainly recommend shopping at Sephora to a friend, especially someone who needs help choosing colors.
Jenna D.
Hamilton, NJ
My favorite store :) all of my go to products are here, it's always a one stop shop that ends up drowning my bank account. Always worth it though! I love sticking with my usual products but anytime I try and stray outside of the box, I never end up disappointed and I always find something else that I love.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Whenever I need any make up advice I always turn to Sephora. Everyone is always so quick to help out and point out their favorites. I never am disappointed or had to go back to return an item because of a disappointment. I also encourage to ask for samples as they are open to them and benefit from them !
Kelly K.
hawthorne, NJ
I love Sephora because the store is easy to shop. Everything is in its place and can be found with ease as well as other products I might be intrested in. Their staff if knowledgeable when I have questions and can offer suggestions of products when I have ideas for what I want. Of all the beauty supply stores the remain on top.
Jannet S.
They last forever I really love the smell they have and they are very pigmented I love the quality they got even though they are little they last a very long time so yes I will recommend this product!!
monserrat g.
Sephora is a great store they have a wide range of makeup products.They have everything organized so that you wont have a difficult time finding what you are looking for.There are always assistants there to help you when you need help looking for things. there are always there and they give you tips.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?