BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jen N.
I love Sephora for the simple fact that they are a one-stop shop for all my beauty needs. They carry all the best brands in make-up and have a knowledgeable beauty staff if you need help! Do wish they'd work on keeping the basics in stock (always out of my blush!) but you can always grab out of stock goodies from the website and their shipping is super fast.
Maria Victoria V.
Riverview, FL
Ysl le touché eclat is the best undereye corrector/concealer for me. The quality is top notch and it doesn't crease into my fine lines. It's on the expensive side but it's totally worth the money. You get what you pay for. This product is amazing.
Madison F.
Austin, TX
I do enjoy going into Sephora, since they have testers for almost every product. The store is well lit and they usually aren't out of stock unless it's a new release.
Some of their employees need a little work but that's not a huge issue for me personally. I love that you get free gifts on your birthday!
Stella F.
Bellevue, WA
Love this place! It's like my own little sanctuary, it depends on what location you go to and the staff for the intensity of their selling and the foot traffic. I personally love my Sephora because they know me on a first name basis and love to make me feel comfortable. They always match me correctly also!
Amanni E.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love Sephora. It is my go to store for pretty much all my make up. They do not have all the brands that I like, but that's fine because it still has a very nice variety of products and brands. Also their rewards program is great and it is very beneficial if you are a makeup addict like myself.
Josie E.
Sunnyside , WA
Sephora is my second home. They have everything I want and more. The staff is so kind and helpful when you can't find the right foundation shade, they will match it to find your perfect shade! I love Sephora!!! I love the environment as well. All there stores are so classy and clean and organized. I love this place!
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
Sephora has the absolute best customer service of any beauty retailer. I prefer them hands down over also. Sephora and their beauty Rewards program cannot be beat. Especially love the birthday gift that they give out each year they are fantastic value and are filled with the best products, and I love that there products that I normally wouldn't use but end up getting hooked on so I do end up buying the full-size version
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL
I love Sephora. I have their beauty insider card which is wonderful. You spend lots of money on make up but you rack up points so you can revive a free gift later on. You also get free samples of WHATEVER you want and free mini make overs. Also on or after your birthday you get a free birthday gift! It's so awesome. LOVE.
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
I like trying different makeup brands and sephora is my fav place to go and shop. They can swatch your skin color if you need help finding your foundation and which one will suit your skin better and i love that brcause i tend to forget my foundation number.Basically they give you the best service when needing help in finding and trying new brands.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Favorite makeup store. Love that they're constantly expanding the product ranges and brands that they carry. A lot of that has to do with the fact that Sephora is so engaged on social media so they get a first hand view of what people want to buy. It's also good and bad that the associates aren't commission based, because while they don't pressure you to purchase or exaggerate how good a product is, they tend not to be super knowledgeable.
Cc S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
What makeup stores do you shop at? Follow me on IG @ccmellow Sephora
Cindy O.
How is Sephora better than other stores?
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Is sephora or Ulta better ??
Victoria Z.
Toronto, Ontario
Question has been deleted
Kimberly S.
New Brockton, AL
What is the best or most recommended product for the best value from Sephora?