- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora stores are my mecca and I can always tell you where the nearest one is. They are the perfect place to get new, quality beauty products. They also have awesome sample and return policies considering how expensive their products end up being
They need to have more discounts and coupons, but they have everything and so much choice and quality. The employees tend to be lovelyl even their phone customer service. If you can afford it, explore Sephora, its one of my favorites. And is september they'll start selling my favorite brand, it cosmetics!!!
Ysl le touché eclat is the best undereye corrector/concealer for me. The quality is top notch and it doesn't crease into my fine lines. It's on the expensive side but it's totally worth the money. You get what you pay for. This product is amazing.
My favorite store. Yes it's expensive but they teach you how to use the makeup, color match you to anything and they have such nice return policies if something doesn't workout which has only happened once in the 10plus yrs I've been shopping there. Plus you get points for spending which gets u free things
Sephora is pretty great there are a lot of options and high quality products. However going to Sephora is always pricey because they sale high end products. Sephora itself has its own makeup line with some decent product but the price point is usually what holds me back and I prefer Ulta for that reason.
Employees are always ready to help you find exactly what you need! They are friendly and can even do your makeup in the store to help you find what products you like!
If there is women's heaven there's a Sephora in it!!!, a makeup paradise where you can find the best products!, I only give it 4 stars because Ulta does have better deals and sales and a wider range of products. Bu Sephora def wins my heart!
What can about Sephora that hasn't been said already? I have been a shopper for years. Whether it is a special gift for someone special or little something for myself I have found it at Sephora. I always get excited each to see what the Beauty Insider Birthday Gift is. Also, you can forget the samples.
This place has a huge variety in makeup, blending sponges and makeup brushes, hair care, and perfume. I always go here to grab some perfume or some BareMinerals makeup. The only downside about the store is it can get really expensive really fast, so pay attention to what you're buying and add it up in your head as you go
This is the go to store. The ladies that work there is always willin to helps. its understanding when it gets busy they try to do their best to help everyone. But if you don't get any assistants they have lots of products that have testers that you are able to test out. Also if you are not sure if you should buy it or even buy it. You can ask for a tester to take home if your not sure if the product is for you or not.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos