BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Emily M.
Wash Boro, PA
Employees are always ready to help you find exactly what you need! They are friendly and can even do your makeup in the store to help you find what products you like!
Amanda W.
I really like the setup of this store. They have all of my go-to brands,
high end quality ones and not so expensive ones as well. They always
send me great updates to my email on what is in store and the new
products that have come in. Most of the brands they carry are a bit expensive,
but I'm sure I only think that because I don't have a job yet, haha. But besides that I STILL find the money to buy the things I want from this store. It's a great place to shop for anything beauty related.
L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
3 stars for the mixed experience; while the online interface is great, the brick-and-mortar experience has really declined over the years. The associates are so desperate to make a sale that they are constantly, CONSTANTLY hounding you once in the store...No, I don't need help. I came to browse, relax and enjoy being a girl. This sales tactic has all but turned me off entirely from shopping in-store. Take it down a few notches, Sephora. If I need help, I have a mouth. I can ask.
Maria Victoria V.
Riverview, FL
Ysl le touché eclat is the best undereye corrector/concealer for me. The quality is top notch and it doesn't crease into my fine lines. It's on the expensive side but it's totally worth the money. You get what you pay for. This product is amazing.
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
Sephora carries a lot of great makeup brands, like urban decay and Too Faced. It also has its own line of products, I've tried a few and have been very satisfied! The prices are a bit high, but that's to be expected. The customer service is usually good, and you can always get free samples, which is great.
Sephora provides shoppers with a wide variety of different brands of beauty products. They tend to run amazing sales during holiday seasons. If you're in search of a specific item, they'll most likely have it in store.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Sephora is so inconsistent every time I go. So it's very hard to give it an accurate rating. Some employee's treat me as if I'm wearing an invisibility cloak. And others treat me very cordially. Sephora also never has sales or deals, sure they may give out an sample here or there but, no actual deals like ever.
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
I like trying different makeup brands and sephora is my fav place to go and shop. They can swatch your skin color if you need help finding your foundation and which one will suit your skin better and i love that brcause i tend to forget my foundation number.Basically they give you the best service when needing help in finding and trying new brands.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
Sephora has the absolute best customer service of any beauty retailer. I prefer them hands down over also. Sephora and their beauty Rewards program cannot be beat. Especially love the birthday gift that they give out each year they are fantastic value and are filled with the best products, and I love that there products that I normally wouldn't use but end up getting hooked on so I do end up buying the full-size version
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Favorite makeup store. Love that they're constantly expanding the product ranges and brands that they carry. A lot of that has to do with the fact that Sephora is so engaged on social media so they get a first hand view of what people want to buy. It's also good and bad that the associates aren't commission based, because while they don't pressure you to purchase or exaggerate how good a product is, they tend not to be super knowledgeable.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?